FS: NY: 2008 MS3 $14,500 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gmac03

:
Black MS3, Silver H3
Asking $13,500 obo, THE CAR WILL BE TRADED IN NEXT WEEK!!!, need to sell ASAP!!! Don't let this go to the dealer, who will turn it back out for a much higher price!

Looking to sell my 2008 Mazda Speed 3, Sport trim.

Bought it new with 6 miles on it, now has 65,000 and counting

Majority of those are highway miles when I used to have a two hour commute to work (Syracuse to Sidney).

All maintenance has been done through the local Mazdaspeed certified dealership, all records on hand. No issues with the vehicle other than a shorted wire (fixed under warrantee) and a bad MAF sensor (fixed under warrantee).

All oil changes completed with Valvoline full syn oil.

Have three sets of wheels for it, winters, springs, summers.

Tastefully modified to include a MS CAI, dealer installed. Forge BPV. Koni Yellow struts, Eibach sport springs, TWM short shifter, CP-E rock guard, Rally Sport mud flaps, and a SURE rear motor mount (most likely installing tomorrow).

New tires and brakes (Azenis RT615K's, Hawk blues, Cyrostop rotors).

Will answer any questions and provide detailed picks upon asking...

email me at c s h e b a t at g mail dot com

Here are the photos from the Flickr account. (Mods, some have the proper signage, some have it but didn't come out with the photos, some don't have it, let me know if that is ok)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30567471@N08/sets/72157627125048634/

5927076674_9a559c75ae.jpg

5927077382_d931803319.jpg

Pros:

Well maintained
Priced to sell
Always Garaged
Have ALL maintenance receipts and window sticker
Brand new brakes and tires
Comes with two extra sets of wheels, Stock wheels powder coated black and a set of MS6 wheels with Winter tires on them (good for another winter or two)

Cons:

Has been through TWO upstate NY winters, Winter here hate cars
Rock chips in the front of the hood no more (I had the hood painted by a local dealership, looks great!)
65K miles, no longer under warrantee

Asking $13,500 obo, THE CAR WILL BE TRADED IN NEXT WEEK!!!, need to sell ASAP!!! Don't let this go to the dealer, who will turn it back out for a much higher price!

Thanks for looking.

Gmac

Last edited:
(Mods, some have the proper signage, some have it but didn't come out with the photos, some don't have it, let me know if that is ok)
Affirmative (2thumbs)

If you don't mind, I'd like to move this thread to the Vehicles for Sale section?

Beautiful MS3...never seen it on the road here in Syr. Any chance you'd be willing to sell those black wheels that you got on the car in the pictures? BTW my hood looks the same as far as rock chips go... you sayd you got a place that can paint it for a good price, mind Pm'ing me the address?

damn i thought i was the only black speed3 in syracuse, if you wanna part out let me know. or swap some parts and some cash.

I just had the hood painted, looks brand new. Thinking about having the 3M clear bra put on it incase it doesn't sell and I keep it. I'll post pics when I have time and it isn't raining.

damn i thought i was the only black speed3 in syracuse, if you wanna part out let me know. or swap some parts and some cash.

If I get what I want for it on trade in I'll def dump the parts on you for cheap, I'll let you know. Are you the black MS3 with orange wheels? My wife said she saw one the other day black with orange wheels but wasn't sure if it was a speed or not.

Hood has since been painted, looks good. Hit 64,000 miles and change recently. Had coolant flushed, engine/gear oil changed. In-cabin air filter changed. All wiper blades changed, bosch icons. All suspension components checked. Brakes in great shape. Had the SURE RMM swapped, wow what a difference!

Anyways, it's still up for sale and in about two months will go into storage until next summer, not cause I don't drive it in the summer, but because I'll be overseas again.

Somebody needs to buy this between now and June 2012.

Gmac

had my car backed into last night so ill be finding out soon if it can be fixed. if not ill be hitting you up I'm sure!

i see the price went down, but im in need of snows and speed6 wheels lol.. hit me up if you end up trading it in.

SOLD

Will post up all of the spare parts that I kept next week sometime in a spare thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back