FS: Light Weight 17" Wheels DIRT CHEAP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are a set of 4 lightweight aftermarket 17x7.5 wheels with a 5x114.3 wheel pattern and I believe a 38-40 offset. I think they are Enkei. They fit my MSP without any issues. They are not bent but there's some scratches although nothing too serious. I was going to smooth down the scratches, sand them and paint them a darker silver but never mind. The tires are 2 Hankooks and 2 Kuhmo. They are 205/40/17 but you can fit 215 to 225 width tires on them no problem. I'm selling them because I'm buying a truck for work. I would prefer if someone local can get them, I'll even meet you half way depending on where u are.

I'm asking $200.

Qty.(4) 17x7.5 wheels

Bolt Pattern: 5x114.5

used tires: 205/40/17 Kuhmo and Hankook

Last edited:
One more thing... have you weighed them?

Also, look on the inside of the wheel. You should see a casting mark somewhere that'll let you know the offset.

lol... well I was interested hah. Eh you can have'm. Was going to check them out in person for some autox wheels, but I should save the money. Enjoy your new wheels!

lasermp5- since im gunna get these im gunna sell my stockers.. there painted black and have brand new tires on them.. I MEAN BRAND NEW. just putem on a month ago if that.. got slip to prove it..Guess im gunna be needing tires..all in all you can buy mine :)

I didn't have any issues with rubbing but then again my car has the stock MSP suspension. I doubt it. Even when I corner hard they didn't rub.

with the 40 offset and the 7.5, you may have issues. Really will come down to the tire size I would say. 205 40s are skinny and short. Throw some 215 45 or 225 40s on them... it'll be real different.

You'll want to roll your fenders for sure. I'm running 17x7 +48 w/ 215 45 now and I rub eeeeeevvver so slightly if I push it too hard. Need to get my fenders rolled, but I don't trust anyone to do it right lol.

The tire size will determine if there will be rubbing issues or not. 205 width has no problems. 215 width would work as well depending on the brand of tire and how low the car is.

they should fit, since they fit the msp.....

if they rub u can just raise the car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back