FS: Integral stage III turbo cams

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandspeed

Potential Scammer!
:
16W msp T3/T4R
I hate to see these go, they were one of my favorite last modifications. Full throttle runs past 5000rpm are intoxicating and the engine pulls hard past 6500rpm easy. These cams really perform so well with a solid tune (best with full standalone) and a professional machinist to properly shim them.
My msp's built motor and built head w/ the cams ran flawlessly, sounded incredible, and were well worth the money imo. I'll dig up a video from my Photobucket when i find it..

paypal:Akira055@aol.com
Bidding war begin...:D
I paid full price for these and I'm asking $$600+shipping

2012-02-14184525.jpg

2012-02-14184455.jpg

2012-02-14184434.jpg

2012-02-14184401.jpg

2012-02-14184329.jpg

Feel free to pm me with any questions.

PS more great parts to come pm me

Last edited:
Um, search my threads and you'll find some video of the car idling. Purrs like a beast. I was running a 61mm T3T4 old school single ball bearing garrett, great
500bhp+ turbo and cheap fyi. Anyway, when we were tuning it at 16psi on a mustang dyno it put down between 350-370whp on a really nice tune pump gas. It would spike to 18psi and hold 16psi nicely through the gears. We added some higher octane juice for the hell of it and did over 400. Stupid fast on the street, but you've got to understand the motor was fully built "head to toe."
I believe, correct me if I'm wrong that these cams aren't made anymore I'm surprised no takers so far.

Those sound like some sweet cams. Wish i had some spare cash. What kind of ems did you run while tuning if you dont mind me asking?

They would "work better" with one...

You would be able to tune the ignition to provide maximun results

Well, damian was real close to buying the sticks so they are still for sale. Any serious offers out there and we may be able to make a deal. People who know me on here can vouch that I'm a good guy and fair.
Brian is absolutely right, standalone will give you the ability to make the most power and tune your idle properly for daily driving. I was purring at 800rpm everyday, it sure was fun.

With my new project I obviously don't have any use for the integrals, hopefully someone needs them. I got a new to me :D car, that is actually 15years old though. Maybe I should change my avatar..hehe.

Ill give you a kit kat and a ride in my car once i get them installed! lol bumpage.. wish i had the money for this. Plus subbin just incase i win the lotto(helps if I play).

dammit i want these. but i have to pay for the 505 mani.. these would sure make the car scream with that mani.

dammit i want these. but i have to pay for the 505 mani.. these would sure make the car scream with that mani.
yup, they absolutely did for me and will for the future owner. These sticks with Rich's mani can't be beat, its a winning combo trust me, Rich's 505mani received high praise here in Orlando. Plus, I embarrassed a lot of fast cars..uhh, yea I had to say it cuz its true:D.

Bizump

dont these need special machining of the head to get these to fit? I know theyre not drop in ready, just wondering what all will need to be done in order to install these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back