FS/FT: 18 x 8 ET40+ BBS RG-R [Diamond Black]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaraS

:
1994 RX-7 Touring & 2002 Nissan Xterra 4x4
Hey folks. I am wrestling with the idea of trading/selling my BBS RG-R wheels before spring in order to give my Mazdaspeed3 a new revamped look. Obviously I'd be looking at a trade for any wheel/tire setups that are of equal value. If there is a discrepancy in the value of the setup I'd be happy to add money in on my end, or accept money on your end.

I'd give the BBS 9/10 condition. They have a few marks on them from wear and tear and previous tire un-mounting/re-mounting. You won't really notice any of the marks unless looking for them. I purchased them used in May of 2009 and have had them mounted on my car during the Spring/Summer months of 2009 and 2010 for a total of approximately 8-10,000 miles. I am very meticulous about these wheels and washed/waxed them regularly. During the winter months they are removed from the car, washed, polished and waxed and stored in TireRack tire bags in my living room. The Goodyear Eagle GTs are 235/40-18 and were purchased brand new April 2009. They have at maximum 5,000 miles on them and are absolutely mint.

Specifications
18 x 8 ET40+ BBS RG-R in Brilliant Black
Black BBS Lug-Nuts
Carbon Fiber and Silver BBS Center Caps
235/40-18 Goodyear Eagle GTs (Approx. 4-5,000 miles on them)

Sale Price
Brand new, a set of BBS RG-R in 18 x 8 ET40+ 5 x 114.3 will run you $824.95 per wheel for a total of ~$3,300.00

Due to the ultra-low mileage and fantastic condition of everything, I am looking to get $2,500.00+shipping for the wheels alone, or $2,850+shipping for the wheels and tires as a set. These tires cost me over $700 last April and have less than 5,000 miles on them.. so I am definitely willing to sell the wheels alone if that suits you better and keep the tires for myself.

NO TRADES -- My MS3 is being sold within the next few weeks.

Photo References:

Wheel1.jpg

Wheel1_Tire.jpg

Wheel2.jpg

Wheel2_Tire.jpg

Wheel3.jpg

Wheel3_Tire.jpg

Wheel4.jpg

Wheel4_Tire.jpg

TireTotes.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

Weight reference with OLD (Toyo Proxes 4) tires:

Weight.jpg

vs. Stock OEM Mazdaspeed3 Wheels & Tires

Weight_2.jpg

Last edited:
Oh and I completely forgot about the signage rules here until after I had put the wheels away. I laid them out again with the proper signage.. but I apologize for the crappy quality of the photos. :)

Signage.jpg

Signage2.jpg

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Man. I WISH I had the cash to offer you for this. Seriously. My Konigs are nowhere NEAR as nice as these xD these are sexy as hell! Good luck with your endeavors sir!

Bump for someone who is willing to store a set of wheels and tires in their living room.
Granted they are BBS, but still.
Guess I'm spoiled having a storage shed, attached garage with attic storage, and full basement to hold such things.
GLWS

Hahah yeah. My fiance and I are buying a house sometime in the near future.. so the living room is packed with boxes anyways!! They would normally be stored in the basement, but it is jam-packed with stuff we had to move out of the barn. :)

Anyways, rest assured they are well cared for!! :D

God, I wish I had the money for these. One of my favorite wheels ALL TIME! Good luck with the sale!

super mint, fresh, whatever you wana call it, sorry i got -400 in my pocket, wish i had yous BBS

Free bump

Also, if there are any interested people I'm happy to photoshop these wheels on your car.

I'm also willing to let any local people (who are serious about purchasing/trading) try the wheels on for fitment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back