BBS RG-R 18x8 ET40+ in Brilliant Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaraS

:
1994 RX-7 Touring & 2002 Nissan Xterra 4x4
As you all know by now, my car is going to be sold within the week. Due to that fact, I am selling the BBS, as they will not fit my new vehicle.

I'd give the BBS 9/10 condition. They have a few marks on them from wear and tear and previous tire un-mounting/re-mounting. You won't really notice any of the marks unless looking for them. There are also some marks inside the lug holes from the lug nuts, but again, once mounted on the car you cannot see them.

I purchased them used in May of 2009 and have had them mounted on my car during the Spring/Summer months of 2009, 2010 and 2011 for a total of approximately 12,000 miles. I am very meticulous about these wheels and washed/waxed them regularly. During the winter months they are removed from the car, washed, polished and waxed and stored in TireRack tire bags in my living room. The Goodyear Eagle GTs are 235/40-18 and were purchased brand new April 2010. They have at maximum 8,000 miles on them and are absolutely mint.

Specifications
18 x 8 ET40+ BBS RG-R in Brilliant Black
Black BBS Lug-Nuts
Carbon Fiber and Silver BBS Center Caps
235/40-18 Goodyear Eagle GTs (Approx. 8,000 miles on them)

Sale Price: (Price DOES NOT Include Shipping)
$2,800.00

Photo References:
Thank you to my husband, Ken, for being my hand model. ;)

BBS.jpg

BBS2.jpg

BBS3.jpg

BBS3a.jpg

BBS4.jpg

BBS4a.jpg

BBS5.jpg

BBS5a.jpg

BBS6.jpg

BBS6a.jpg

Installed Photographs:

8.jpg

9.jpg

Weight Reference with OLD (Toyo Proxes 4) Tires:

Weight.jpg

vs. Stock OEM Mazdaspeed3 Wheels & Tires

Weight_2.jpg

Last edited:
Get these out of my garage!! $500.00 price reduction.

Wheels AND Tires $2,300.00 PICKED UP!

There is not a chance in hell that I would run these things on a Jeep. =P

Still for sale, BTW. Will be appropriately stored for winter and re-listed this spring if no one purchases within the next few weeks. :)

$200.00 OFF. NOW Wheels AND Tires $2,000.00 PICKED UP!

I'm REALLY looking to get these sold by the end of the month. My husband and I are closing on moving into our first house on January 31st and any extra money would be great.

Accepting ALL reasonable offers, and will give preferential treatment (and deals) to local buyers.

if i can sell my 2nd car, i would get em and run em on my '12 3 sedan. would look super clean, bump for a good deal!

They are currently pending sale. :) I will advise if it falls through.

These are back up for sale! Buyer fell through.. cannot pay until mid/late February.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back