FS: Extremely Clean 2003 Orange MSP

Status
Not open for further replies.
TommyBDragon said:
Why do all the good MSP's for sale have to be on the other side of the country. Bump for a car I would buy..again...in a heartbeat.

Hey, a little off topic but I know there is a nice 2003.5 Grey MSP for sale in my area in Littlestown PA. I pass it everyday on my way to work. It's still a drive but if you are interested I can take some pictures of it for you. I am not affiliated with the guy at all just trying to help a fellow enthusiast out. (thumb)

And a bump for you... I just sold my Black MSP a few months ago Good luck (cabpatch)

You probably already know that you wont really get much more money for aftermarket parts when selling the car (Most likely). Anyway, if your interested in selling the Unichip and the Turbo Timer, let me know. Shawn89255@aol.com

You probably already know that you wont really get much more money for aftermarket parts when selling the car (Most likely). Anyway, if your interested in selling the Unichip and the Turbo Timer, let me know. Shawn89255@aol.com

Im aware of it, and not really looking for compensation. I just feel like this car is "right" with whats on it and Id rather keep it in this condition.

BUMPP

probably the most deluted market for this car of any place in the world i dont even know why im trying haha, anyways...

BuMPpPP!

I have a 2003 MSP and wanted to change the Shift Knob or Lever. How do you take it out and replace it w/ a new one. Its automatic btw

Matrix03 said:
I have a 2003 MSP and wanted to change the Shift Knob or Lever. How do you take it out and replace it w/ a new one. Its automatic btw

#1. this is in the way wrong section.
#2. they never made automatic msp's

I had a brand new set of Goldline springs for a matrix I had for sale for 3 years... Ended up letting them go for $50...

I hate the damn things now.

I pm'd you TxMaz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back