Fs 03' p5

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJaloha

:
2003 P5
The good: 88k miles. I'm the original owner. Stick, new brakes, new gasket, new front caliper, timing belt and pump changed at 75k. Tires are newer - have 3k on them Clean title. Located in central NJ. No modifications.

The bad: There are a few scratches and dings, nothing major just normal wear and tear.

The ugly: Like most P5's there is some rust over the rear wheel wells. Bubbly on the right and left. I wish I knew how to fix this myself. Anyways that's it.

Ok, I have other pictures, but I can't figure out how to put more up. If you are seriously interested PM me and I can get them to you.

$5,000 takes her.

id.JPG

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    354.1 KB · Views: 88
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    407 KB · Views: 90
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    456.3 KB · Views: 81
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    306.4 KB · Views: 82
Last edited by a moderator:
Please have a look at the *Marketplace Rules*.

In order to post classified listings on mazdas247.com, site rules require that you post photos of any items being offered along with a piece of paper that has your userID, the date, and "mazdas247.com" written on it. I am temporarily locking your thread; I'll be happy to unlock it once you've taken the photos and are ready to post them. Send me a PM when you're ready to post. If I'm not around, feel free to PM any of the other applicable section mods for assistance.

Thanks!
(2thumbs)

- Stolen from nate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back