From LX to MSP- my build.

i havent gone through your page on FB. as for the dampner i think im gonna hold off wanna get my motor running first

I took it apart gonna get pnp work and install jdm cams, adj gears, and pulley set. And any other parts i can find for my lil go kart.

WE had a pretty unsettling(hot) summer up here in maryland. temps over 100* quite a few days
Question. -

I'm not sure if I should, but I was considering NOT installing the AC, what are your thoughts on this?

I love my AC it it aint going anywhere we have 102*+ during our summers so if you can live w/o then i say go for it but i like having the option to roll windows up and down. especially if its raining it gets all nice and humid in the car and you have no AC im just saying. But if your installing a SC then dont you have to remove your ac anyways?

I love my AC it it aint going anywhere we have 102*+ during our summers so if you can live w/o then i say go for it but i like having the option to roll windows up and down. especially if its raining it gets all nice and humid in the car and you have no AC im just saying. But if your installing a SC then dont you have to remove your ac anyways?

my supercharger is different than the guys on here. it'll be mounted up top.

His SC is not mounted where the AC was like the other few SC cars, his SC setup is completely different...

WE had a pretty unsettling(hot) summer up here in maryland. temps over 100* quite a few days
Question. -

I'm not sure if I should, but I was considering NOT installing the AC, what are your thoughts on this?

How many times did you use it the last time the car was on the road? If its not in the way keep it, if its in the way or just the fact the bay looks much cleaner without it remove it. Worst case if you remove it without destroying it you could always reinstall it if needed..

His SC is not mounted where the AC was like the other few SC cars, his SC setup is completely different...

How many times did you use it the last time the car was on the road? If its not in the way keep it, if its in the way or just the fact the bay looks much cleaner without it remove it. Worst case if you remove it without destroying it you could always reinstall it if needed..

yeah you're totally right. it's a big cluster **** in the engine bay as it is. I guess that makes sense.. I used my ac about.. 5 times this summer in my STi.

if the protege isn't a daily then i'd take it out. and just like what bikingpro said, you can always re-install it if you like.

well if thats the case then yeah if you dont use i much then yeah pull it itll free up some power and look alot nicer in the bay

just a friendly bump to see more people interested!

we're moving along. slowly.

new plans. still slightly similar, still twin charging. don't worry!

Back