From LX to MSP- my build.

So here's a small update. We've been chipping away at the 2 cars, mine and zachs. we've got a lot done.

anyways, we're thinking we've got the engine bay color scheme decided. it'll be badass. just need to take the s*** i put in it before.. which was sound deadener.. seemed like a good idea at first..:(

anyways. it'll be awesome.

pics just always make anything better.

man i gotta say youve spent more time and money on your car to get a stock protege running than anyone else..... hahahahahaha,

but i approved the "works at" that you requested. and in all seriousness if youd ever be interested in online support for your business, as in a internet salesperson, representative, advertiser or anything of that nature, we can deffinitely work something out :)

Last edited:
I'm going to be careful exactly what I say on here..

But I'll let you know because when the site is up,maybe we'll work something out.

I have a LOT to show for my stock protege lol. although i have a stock motor trans in the car currently.. I have a par 1-4 straight cut gearbox, and a quaife diff up at kooldinos shop. As well as an overbore block sitting on my workbench, a spare head.(all to be built)

Lastly, my entire interior is bangin, and exterior is pretty nice too.. so we'll see! I'll get some pics.

here's a picture for you.. this SHOULD qualify for the slammed thread, but i dont give a **** if not lol.

both the front and rear are like this.
photo.jpg

I'm slammed when I say, I'm slammed. Tell that to the subaru guys who are JUST as low as those mazda bastards and run 18s all the time.. oh wait, i'm a suby guy too.. WINNING!

they hate 18s lol YOUZ NOT SLAMMED UNLESS THEY SAY SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

My new years resolution for this car is to get it on the road, fix the small things, and FOCUS on the big ones(harness, supercharger, twin charge.)

Have a safe night everyone!;)

Back