ford probe euro tails???

jophus14

:
Laser Blue P5
i'm asking for a friend mine. i told him not to buy them, but he likes them so.... does anyone know where he would be able to purchase euro tails for a 94' ford probe? thanks

he was saying that they don't make aftermarket taillights for his car, but i find that hard to believe.

jophus14 said:
he was saying that they don't make aftermarket taillights for his car, but i find that hard to believe.
(uhm)Come on. They make aftermarket tail lights for Dodge Caravans!

he says the only thing that people do is paint them. his car is red and i told him the red paint with the red lights look good, but he want the euro taillights......... i don't know?

not even APC makes them for this car....i didn't find any on ebay either so.....

I had a probe before my msp and no tails are made for that car! most people either got them nightshaded or had a tint shop do some custom work... hope this helps. -mike

my poor friend wants a whole bunch of s*** for his probe GT and i hope he doesn't kill his car by slapping on too much s***. i can't find the taillights, but i found clear markers. thanks for all of your help.

sgryzko said:
(uhm)Come on. They make aftermarket tail lights for Dodge Caravans!

Actually, they make aftermarket taillights for dodge durangos, and the caravan happens to have the exact same light.

Back