For those Yellow MSP owners.

VegasMSP

Contributor
:
Was: 2003.5 Blazing Yellow MSP, Now: '05 Silver SRT-4
I got some touch up paint for my MSP. The service counter had a hard time finding the part # for the paint. Here's the #

0000-88-0154-76 (Blazing Yellow)

Hope this helps!:D

It looks good! The gold metallic is there. I used it today for some plastic interior plugs. I painted the heads and put them in my holes in the bumper where the front license plate holder was at from the dealer. It looks pretty clean.

by the way what is that sticker of the front bumper for i took off the dealer tag and tag holder and saw it just curious???

I'm not sure? Honestly I don't remember what the sticker looked like when I took it off. Maybe a part # since this car is put together like paint by numbers. I have part number stickers all over this car.

VegasMSP said:
It looks good! The gold metallic is there. I used it today for some plastic interior plugs. I painted the heads and put them in my holes in the bumper where the front license plate holder was at from the dealer. It looks pretty clean.

where did you get the plastic interior plugs from? i'd like to plug up the holes in the front of my msp too

Back