For Sale 17x7.5 Rota Subzeros perfect for autocross/track

Status
Not open for further replies.

ag bullet

:
2004 Mazda 3 Hatchback,MTX
Selling my autocross wheels. I did use these on my car for a little over a year and a half, before they became dedicated to autocross. The color is Royal Black with a polished lip. Overall for they are in great shape. No bends or curb marks. There is one wheel that has always called for a little more weight no matter what tire is on it (typical Rota). It has never effected the ride quality and the Hunter DSP9000 machine we use at work has never flagged it as needing replacement. There will be a few marks here and there. The clear coat on the lips is in great condition with the exception of a couple of small areas. I took a close-up of one such place on one of the wheels. Again these are close to 3 years old and my last call to Cosmic made it sound that the Subzero is not bing made anymore...

These are a custom drill for the Mazda3 and Protege. Specs: 17x7.5 5-114.3 bolt pattern, +48mm offset, hubcentric (no rings needed) and they weigh about 17 lbs each. Not the lightest out there, but a damn good wheel for the money. Not pictured but included are the centercaps. Being that I had these custom drilled, the caps would not fit properly. I glued them into hubrings that can be pressed into the front of each wheel. Once these saw autocross duty, I never reinstalled the caps. The wheels are pictured with tires, but they are not for sale. Each wheel will be boxed separately and shipped via FedEx ground to the lower 48 only. I accept paypal (plus 3%) and money orders. Price is $475 shipped (firm).

On with the pics:

WheelsandTires001.jpg

WheelsandTires002.jpg

WheelsandTires003.jpg

WheelsandTires004.jpg

WheelsandTires005.jpg

Example of the blemish on the lip:
WheelsandTires006.jpg

Please PM me with any questions. Lowballers look elsewhere.

Last edited:
More Pics?

Hey, just wondering if you have any pics of these mounted on your car. Also, where do you do your autocrossing. I know people who used to drag in Benson, but is there autocross there too?

Hey, just wondering if you have any pics of these mounted on your car. Also, where do you do your autocrossing. I know people who used to drag in Benson, but is there autocross there too?

Here are a couple of shots:

Mazda3Scenery148.jpg

Mazda3Scenery102.jpg

Mazda3Scenery103.jpg

Benson is a drag strip and to my knowledge, we have never had an event there. Most are in Laurinburg, Sanford, Danville and Greenville.

Attachments

• Mazda3Scenery148.jpg
    Mazda3Scenery148.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 121
Interested

Will these fit a speed 3?

And will a 245x40x17 tire fit this rim?

These would look completely sweet on my car.

Thanks!

Will these fit a speed 3?

And will a 245x40x17 tire fit this rim?

These would look completely sweet on my car.

Thanks!

Yes, These will fit the Speed 3. For this rim width I wouldn't go wider than 235 but I have seen others with a similar setup with no issues. With 245, you "might encounter some fender rubbing" but if you go with 235x40 you should be fine.

Good luck with the sale,
Carlos

nm, pm me, i only need 2, but may go with all 4, since your kinda local... im in CLT, 2.5 hours away..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back