Follow my MAM SS kit install

everyone realizes you can just subscribe by going and selecting subscribe, you dont actually have to post...

akaveli, you should know better from our meet in '03! but that was a while ago, it's manual.

(cool) Nice setup. Keep us updated with lots of pictures.

Nice selection of the gauges as well. One suggestion for the gauge mount. Since you are using 3 gauges and all of them are 60mm, you might want to consider getting the autometer full a pillar pod. Those pods are designed for 52mm gauges but you can use a carving knife to carve it out to fit 60mm gauges. That will look cleaner than just put them on your dash with the metal mount.

Update to Post #2

My thoughts are to temp mount two of them (planned for leadfoots bezel) and use either a full pillar double pod, or some version of the partial. Two singles, or one double. Haven't made up my mind yet.

glyph said:
akaveli, you should know better from our meet in '03! but that was a while ago, it's manual.

lol my bad...I think I ask that question all the time. LoL right after " How you doing?? "

Matthew said:
everyone realizes you can just subscribe by going and selecting subscribe, you dont actually have to post...

(jerkit)

it's more fun to post our presence...

SUBSCRIBBLE

Glyph,

I gotta tell you that you won't be disappointed with the Haltech E6X. You do have to remember that since you are replacing the engine management, that YOU become the engineer and tuner and have the ultimate responsibility for getting the tuning right. I think you know from my thread of the cold start issues you can/will have. Once worked out though, you will be in bliss. Ok, that's my $0.02 for now.

That's why I have read your thread, will read it again, and then I will call you and have you read it to me over the phone!

Back