Fog lamps for 3.5 MSP

Excalibur

Hi. I've been hunting around for some nice lights for my Speed, as you know that the 3.5 version didn't come with any. And of course I was hesitant to go with the original 2003 factory ones (or the P5 ones), as they do look huge, don't they? I went to one dealer & he suggested a round 4" diameter lamp (slightly smaller than the original), but I'd like to look around some more.

Does anyone have any suggestions? If you know of any good accessories or speed shops in the Toronto/Markham area, even better. I'm thinking of checking out Performance Improvements....

Hey IceSpeed/Sean... I have the same Titanium grey Speed. I like the lights on yours... where did you get them?

http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117121
mspfogs.jpg

Last edited:
Excalibur said:
Hi. I've been hunting around for some nice lights for my Speed, as you know that the 3.5 version didn't come with any. And of course I was hesitant to go with the original 2003 factory ones (or the P5 ones), as they do look huge, don't they? I went to one dealer & he suggested a round 4" diameter lamp (slightly smaller than the original), but I'd like to look around some more.

Does anyone have any suggestions? If you know of any good accessories or speed shops in the Toronto/Markham area, even better. I'm thinking of checking out Performance Improvements....

Hey IceSpeed/Sean... I have the same Titanium grey Speed. I like the lights on yours... where did you get them?

Sunlight Silver!!!!!!!!!! lol.... I bought them from walmart for like $40.00usd. they have two settings in them... high beam fog lights (100w???) and ultra low beam blue lights (10w???) and a relay and toggle for either setting. I then measured them and made a cardboard cutout of them to place against the side lower "grills" (sorry don't know what these parts are called) took a dremel to the "grills" and mounted the fogs to the "grills". It works out great, b/c these "grills" are just pop-ins.

Definately agree with you that the p5/mp3/03 msp fogs are WAY to BIG!!

Thanks, icespeed & Rickman for the info. I'm following the threads to see what more I can find.... Need to get those G3 brackets... what are the chances....

icespeed.. Sunlight Silver indeed... I went to Walmart but no luck for me. You mean you just cut a hole on the grill & stuck the lamps in there & they secured? Not sure what you meant by pop-ins... Your lights look big enough to fit the whole grill ... they're 4 "?

his lights r small, but they r bright, the 2 side grills r just pop ins, they come off easily

I wanted to get fog lights for my 2003.5 too, is Walmart a good idea though??
I dont want to spend a million bucks on then, but I do want them to look nice...
Icespeed.... what are they called?? Sunlight Silver?

I want some :)

lmao Sunlight silver fog lights never heard of them is that a new brand making the market! hmmm maybe i can get some BLue mica Fogs to hit the market

My fogs were like $29 at pepboys. They're nice quality and come with everything all prewired. Hell, even if one of them gets messed up i'm only out $30.

sorry, sunlight silver is the color of the car. Don't know the name of the fogs, but like rickman said, they're cheap enough that if they break, i'm not out that much money. The actual plastic pieces from the car are "pop-in". There are no bolts that hold these plastic mesh grills in place. I mounted the foglights to these plastic mesh thing-y-s.

And yes, the p5 fogs are WAY WAY WAY TO BIG!!!!!! lol

k I'm checking out good 'ol walmart tonight :D

nothing like slave labour parts for my nice new car!
hahaha
(chair)

So Jessy... did you find some at Walmart?

Rickman, if you still know where we can get G3 brackets, can you please let me know? Thanks.

send a PM to 03msp.com and ask him to make more. He only does them in limited runs when he gets enough interest to do a batch run.

Excalibur said:
So Jessy... did you find some at Walmart?

Naw.... cheap s*** there...
I think Ill wait until I find some that really appeal to me...
all that "Type S" and "R" s*** can suck my... well you know...
Im very passionate about all that cheap s***.

I just wish someone would make specific mods for my car!! (boom07)

Check out this site: http://www.toucanindustries.com/ind...ite&category=Performance+Lighting&pos=0,15,18

I found these at an auto store & I put them against my side grills & they look great!! They're the perfect size... I just need to pop out the grill & get someone to install them in front of the original moulding...

This is a 2-in-1 light & apparently the outer ring stays on when the centre light is turned off, as long as the car is running. The centre light comes in either white or blue, your pick. I haven't seen the blue one yet; I'm thinking of hunting around for them to see which colour I want to get.

These Eurolite's (TF1500) sell for $115 CAD but I think you can get them on the net for $80, if you happen to find some. For a more detailed description, check out: http://www.cardomain.com/item/EURTF1500

Excalibur said:

excalibur, i have the Pilot PL362W lights on mine, and I bought some brackets off a guy here. I love em, they came out great, below is a pics, and the guy's name who i bought the brackets from......

www.03msp.com

Attachments

• msp1.jpg
    msp1.jpg
    338.6 KB · Views: 714
Back