Finally tinted the CX9

xxxmonoxidechil

Potential Scammer!
This was one of the 1st things i wanted to get done, but for one reason or another kept getting put off. Finally had a chance to get it knocked out. Went with a 20% on the fronts, and then 35% over the factory rear tint. Pretty happy with how they turned out.

20160517_172720_zpsmtxftcqw.jpg

20160517_172738_zpsesswrtja.jpg

And finally got the right bolts to install the center caps!

20160517_200550_zpsaewpafft.jpg

Your CX-9 looks good for a minivan trying so hard to pretend it's not a minivan by hiding behind "rimz and tints". :)

But seriously, a good tint job makes any car look so much better. Unfortunately for me I live in nanny state NY in a township that loves to make money off window tint tickets. Years ago I'd just take my 1-2 tint tickets a year and call them my tint tax but I decided long ago it's just not worth the hassle.

Any more info or pics of that Bronco?

Looks good, really really like that metallic grey color, very similar to the new CX-9 machine grey
I can't do that much tint in my area, I'll get pulled over in a second for tint. Also I can't see anything at night with tint.
did you remove the side orange reflector piece in the headlights ? or is it just a reflection off the camera flash that whited it out.....
I can't stand the ugly orange reflector, one of these days,
I'm going to remove the headlight, bake them and open them up and take that orange piece out.

Last edited:
Looks good, I did the same to mine
74dcdafe0efd8cc86ee2695dfa0235d5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back