Evo is the new performance bargain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said one car was better than the other.
But any time anyone brings up a car that performs well, even if the Mazdaspeed3 hasn't been mentioned at all, you jump in with a rationalization about why your ride is better than whatever other vehicle is being praised at the moment. You're a fanboy.

It's obvious to a lot of other people that have noticed you are doing this. What does this say to you? (HINT: "I AM NOT A FANBOY, AND DO NOT COME ACROSS AS ONE!@#" is not the correct answer.)

You guys know there's an option to add people to an ignore list, right (thumb) It makes life so much better!

this is why i love the mazda forums
sombreroface1.jpg

I don't want to ignore him, he often has useful things to say. I just want him to stop being a senseless fanboy.

Dude, you are taking this way way too far!

Let me get home so I have more than 30 sec to respond to these crazy post. lol! See ya in a little bit :)

This is a MAZDA forum isn't it?

Last edited:
man, the ms3 is the bestest car evAr, even better than teh fastAr srt4

Dude, have you seen the SRT-4?!? The interior is s***, it's not a hatchback, and any SRT-4 driver will regret the day they run into a modded MS3, let me tell you!

and a ms3 driver will regret the day they try to make the power a srt can on the stock motor and they blow threre s*** up

and then the srt4 driver and ms3 driver will make friends and walk home together. wait... where was this going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back