EVADE's New TOY!

EVADE

TEAM PRO 5 PRES.
Contributor
:
OPTION WAGON
EVADEAE86.jpg

Last edited:
are you cereal? What's the mod list on that thing? Looks heavily modded....I'd say 12K isn't bad at all. How'd you come across it?

Its was a friends car that lives one street over from me and he decided to sell because he picked up a MK4 Supra. It has a JDM 4agze with front mount,Koyo radiator, 8pt Safety 21 cage and extra bars, Jblood C/F doors with panels, hood,FRP hatch, Wide body blister F and R. Greddy coilovers, Willwood brakes, Work Meisters S1 15x9F and 15x10R, Kaaz 2way LSD, 1 piece driveshaft, Levin Kouki conversion, Origin kit. Just to name a few and are all brand new! My friend spent at least $20K on this! Also the car still aint done yet to make it my own=)

Last edited:
GOOD LORD!!! NOW de pix comes out! I neber c em wen I came by Sat. U wuz hiding da bugga! How many toys u get now? You tease! I miss our Hatchi! *SNIFF SNIFF* das okay...I KNOW WHERE U LIVE! Muahahaha! Nah...jk! Nice ryde dude. What u did w/ the white Hatchi?

Amazing! Its worth every penny.

My buddy has a hatch he's putting a 1UZ into and just bought a coupe that he's swapping all his GTS stuff onto. Probably going to buy the coupe :)

Awesome! They are becoming more and more rare all the time. In 10 years, that may just gain value!

Back