Emo kid? where is he?

98b/w pro said:
Now tell me what a sexy b**** I am.
Let me be the first to say, from a happily married man with a family who is comfortable enough in his sexuality that he can pass judgement on the way that another man looks, that you are a sexy b****...... who wears girl jeans.

Does it make ur package look huge?
I mean seriously...he may be on to something guys...Imagine walking around and all these other guys are wearing baggy jeans and he walks around with these jeans that looks like a amadillo is fighting in his pants.

I already have a fiance but some of the other guys who are single may want to look into this.

AND for clarification NOOOOOOOOO I do not want to see a picture of you or ANYONE else in girl jeans...or in regular jeans..or with no jeans ya know what just screw the pictures no pictures anymore.

ZeroAccess said:
Does it make ur package look huge?
I mean seriously...he may be on to something guys...Imagine walking around and all these other guys are wearing baggy jeans and he walks around with these jeans that looks like a amadillo is fighting in his pants.

I already have a fiance but some of the other guys who are single may want to look into this.

AND for clarification NOOOOOOOOO I do not want to see a picture of you or ANYONE else in girl jeans...or in regular jeans..or with no jeans ya know what just screw the pictures no pictures anymore.

(rofl)

Liquid_Ag said:
happy bday. id call but i broke my phone :(
weak. borrow a phone. call a friend on his b-day. it's what you do.

and when your friend is emo it's even more important.

-pixy- said:
weak. borrow a phone. call a friend on his b-day. it's what you do.

and when your friend is emo it's even more important.
like itll make/recieve calls, but i cant see the phone numbers. which is key for this kind of thing

Liquid_Ag said:
like itll make/recieve calls, but i cant see the phone numbers. which is key for this kind of thing

My friend Korey has the same problem...he has to use a flashlight to see the display...

Liquid_Ag said:
i have to wait til i can go to the cingular store

No excuses.. :p

I ordered mine from AlpineJwl.. though I think he's B& now for selling stuff without being an AV/AMM :p

I couldn't be happier with my K750i.. oh wait yes I could.. it doesn't do 850MHz GSM so I have to keep my Nok 7260 in my glovebox in case I travel to CT, the land where all cell phone towers are 850MHz :p

Back