Drinking, and sex....

So i gotta question for Laura. lol
is it true when a guy squirts his 'juice' some of it leaks out?
my girl claims that my bed getting wet is from me, and i say it's all her.
i just think she won't admit it :)

Paul said:
So i gotta question for Laura. lol
is it true when a guy squirts his 'juice' some of it leaks out?
my girl claims that my bed getting wet is from me, and i say it's all her.
i just think she won't admit it :)

Let's see... considering that the woman's privates are OPEN ORIFICES... yes, I'd have to say that unless she has on a chastity belt, a tampon or a pair of depends,.... your "stuff" is going to "leak out". Hence... you BOTH contribute to the infamous "wet spot" .. and you should both be made to sleep on it.

Pray you never get a view of a girl coughing right after you came in her...s*** slides out, nasty as hell.

laracroft said:
Let's see... considering that the woman's privates are OPEN ORIFICES... yes, I'd have to say that unless she has on a chastity belt, a tampon or a pair of depends,.... your "stuff" is going to "leak out". Hence... you BOTH contribute to the infamous "wet spot" .. and you should both be made to sleep on it.

It's about time the guys owned up to the results of their half of the action! (butthump)

BradC said:
Pray you never get a view of a girl coughing right after you came in her...s*** slides out, nasty as hell.
(hah)
It slides out??!!! Nooooooo, get the hell outta here!? I thought it stayed in there permanently... like foreva' eva'... and eva eva....

Some female orgasims do that. Go look up squirt on google, I'm sure you'll pull up SOMETHING. Its also called "female ejaculation". I'm sure we've had this discussion before on here somewhere.
(google)

And as a side note.. it almost scares me how little some of you guys really know about women. Try watching "Talk Sex with Sue" on TV sometime. It will enlighten you.

laracroft said:
Some female orgasims do that. Go look up squirt on google, I'm sure you'll pull up SOMETHING. Its also called "female ejaculation". I'm sure we've had this discussion before on here somewhere.
Oh, I know.(yes) I've seen it. How do you think I know it's so hot?

laracroft said:
(google)

And as a side note.. it almost scares me how little some of you guys really know about women. Try watching "Talk Sex with Sue" on TV sometime. It will enlighten you.

that old lady OwNZ (2thumbs)

If I knew all there is to know about women, I'd be the next Coletrain of love....when does Talk sex with sue come on?...I need enlightenment....I want to master the tantric orgasmo (rei)

J dragon said:
If I knew all there is to know about women, I'd be the next Coletrain of love....when does Talk sex with sue come on?...I need enlightenment....I want to master the tantric orgasmo (rei)

lol

It comes on late at night on Lifetime I think.

Back