Dragonball

vindication

Missing my Protege
Contributor
:
2001 Pro 2.0 LX
I've been noticing lately that a lot of members have dragonball z avatars. Just wondering how many actual members watch this show and like it? I for one love it and think it is the best show evar. I have watched all dbz shows, all dbgt shows and all db shows along with 2/3 of the movies. As you can see from my avatar my favorite character is Brolli. It sounds like I am obssessed with this show but the truth is that I am really obsessed with it. lol. But am in no way a loser for watching a cartoon show. Dragonball series are the best show, cartoon or real, evar.

also post which character is your all-time favorite, either movie character or any series character. also, which is favorite moment in any movie or series show.

heh, my roommate loved it freshmen year. After he moved out I didn't see it anymore. I hate to admit my curiousity, but what happened with that boo saga. "Me gonna eat you up!" funniest s*** ever. Anyway last one I ever saw, they were inside boos intestines and broke the fat boo loose. Then he turned into evil kid boo and the season ended or whatever.

it wasn't the end of the season, just the end of the translated to english ones that cartoon network had. they showed the other ones till the end of the dragonball z saga. They then started to show the Dragonball GT series which is still going on. I've already seen all of them. The last episodes of the GT series are f'n awsome. SSJ 4 Vegetto(Goku and Vegetta fuzed). Ill ass s***.

I beg to differ. I actually had seen all of the dragonball z series before i started high school in 94.... It loses a lot to translation and American censorship... I've seen it in three languages english, spanish and original japanese. Also I've seen the comics in japanese, korean, and spanish....

I watch the show and have the whole DBZ series in Japanese un-cut (subtitles) I also have most of the DB-GT series in japanese un-cut (subtitles) I also have a lot of the movies too much to list but here is a few (android movie #13,#14 and #15) movie (Kooler and Metal Kooler 5 & 6) movie (Fusion gogeta) and have also seen some of the OVAS.

Last edited:
Anyone who watches it in japanese (with subtitles) will realize how much it's been censored when it was brought over.... It's so funny to hear a high pitched japanese voice cuss...

TiGrayMsp716 said:
Anyone who watches it in japanese (with subtitles) will realize how much it's been censored when it was brought over.... It's so funny to hear a high pitched japanese voice cuss...
Yeah it's mad funny I found out that a women does the voice for Goku totally which totally ruined it for me. Also freezer and cell sound awsome in the japanese version not like in the U.S. version. There is also a lot of blood, curses and nudity they cut out, not to mention the U.S. version is soo gay with the music WTF!!!

japanese music is awsome (rockon)

U.S. version-Freezer=***
U.S. version-Cell= Rich guy

Last edited:
hey subghetto, you seem to like "Me gonna eat you up" boo. Did they ever kill that guy? Bobbiti and Boo, geez they did have some gay stuff but if you watch enough of i I guess it becomes interesting.

In the original dragonball guku pulls bulmas panties off because he was sleeping on her lap and didn't feel anything. He the freaks out because and starts yelling no balls and bulma thought he was saying the dragonballs were missing.... that was classic

osudewd said:
hey subghetto, you seem to like "Me gonna eat you up" boo. Did they ever kill that guy? Bobbiti and Boo, geez they did have some gay stuff but if you watch enough of i I guess it becomes interesting.
osudewd said:
hey subghetto, you seem to like "Me gonna eat you up" boo.
Super Buu is not my favorite character but he is a ******* pimped just look at him; he is also insane LOL. (dark)

The buu that you see there is super buu there are different forms to buu.

1st- Fat buu
2nd- evil buu
3rd- fat buu and evil buu fused= Super Buu in my avatar
4th- He absorbs piccolo, gotanks and gohan this really isn't really a transformation but he takes their powers and becomes very strong
5th- ultimate form (babybuu) insanely powerful

Anyway they do kill buu but goku secretly saves him by asking the dragon to reincarnate (babybuu) into uub which is the good version of buu. Goke then fights him in the last epsiode of DBZ at the tournament and they become very good friends at the end. You see a lot of him in the GT series.

The U.S. version = the gay

Watch the japanese version it's ******* awsome (bowdown)

Last edited:
vindication said:
also post which character is your all-time favorite, either movie character or any series character. also, which is favorite moment in any movie or series show.
Favorite character of all time is also (Brolli)
Favorite moment in the DBZ series: When Gohan goes SSJ2 and kicks the s*** out of all the perfect cell Juniors and fights with Perfect Cell and rips him a new asshole.
Favorite Movie: # 8 Bojack

Last edited:
There were a lot of buu forms. Thanks for clearing it up. They went through so much stuff with all their fusions and what not(fusion dance was funny). I haven't seen the new one's, but I actually really did like the one where Vegeta fights the 1st buu to the end and sacrifices himself, and thus vegeta is my favorite.

I just wanted to clear this up for the people who think vegetto and gogeta are the same. Technically they are the same but not really.

Vegetto= Vegeta is the base for the fusion
Gogeta= Goku is the base for the fusion

Last edited:
I'm guessing Veggeto kicks more ass. Goku seems more nice and goofy than the more serious and brooding Vegeta.

nice. thats more like it. I too have seen them in 3 languages: english, portuguese, and japanese(with subtitles). I actually dowloaded all the dbz and dbgt onto my computer in japanese with subtitles and the movies also. I agree, the show loses some intensity if it is not in japanese(those voices are killer).

My favorite movie is movie 8 with the first appearance of Brolli
Favorite moment is when Goku turns SSj for first time(most intense transormation scene ever)

Subghetto you mean movie 9 with Bojack

actually if you remember when they are fighting nememba(or whatever his name is in hell) they turn into a fat transformation(vegetta did something wrong in fusion dance), that is gogetta. Vegetto is correct transformation and owns all.

Back