does this look weird to you guys?

wow, you're either a liar, or a woman. doing all the domestic stuff tells me woman... as does the fact that you were multi tasking.

in either case, I hope you did a good job on the massage.

pfft... you've never seen a man bake cookies?! i'll be sure to send you some, big guy.

this is obviously the rear of the car. i see a blue strut on the left(driver's side) and silver strut on the right(passenger's side). am i missing something? did you have both replaced, or just the passenger's side?

wow, not looking carefully enough fail....

"stock replacement, Toyo, and MSP" however also = fail... as such a thing doesn't exist.

I would just like to say: **** wisconsin winters.

Attachments

• Pass Shock.JPG
    Pass Shock.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 225
only passenger side replaced... if anyone finds a pic of the rear let me know

if the driver's side is OEM i still don't understand why you can't compare it to the replacement? why do you need a shot of some one else's car? it's clear from the photos that your sway bar is misaligned and the nuts on the endlinks are not tightened, now we just need to see if the replacement strut is the same as the OEM strut.

the replacement is obviously not OEM. but the mount point for the endlink looks like it's the same. looks like the sway bar position is the problem, not the strut.

The shock part looks pulged out in the middle of the grey one on the 2nd page. Yes fix the swway bar position.

Back