does this look weird to you guys?

Lunatik

:
2003.5 MSP
are the endlinks supposed to be slanted like this?

and according to the shop.. everything was ordered from mazda including that grey shock.... why isnt it blue like the factory shocks?

IMG_1782.jpg

IMG_1784.jpg

IMG_1785.jpg

IMG_1787.jpg

your drivers side endlink is ******

just looks like they didn't tighten down the lower drivers side endlink... and I am VERY curious what shocks they put on the car that are grey.... if they were supposed to put MSP stock replacement parts on, pretty sure they didn't.

it likely has to do with the tab location on the shocks. hold on, I'll go take a peek at my car. if they're further inboard on the tokicos, theres your problem.

That's the wrong shock, the endlink isn't tightened down correctly (its going to need a new endlink as that one is rusted and siezed)....take it back to them and get that shock for sure and don't let them tell you that its going to cost more, that's their **** up

looks like sway bar is shifted toward the driver's side about an inch... mine are both about 5* in from vertical... but again, those shocks are NOT MSP OEM.

your sway bar is misaligned. you can see the wear mark from the bushing in the second shot. that should be under the bracket/bushing. your sway bar has been pushed toward the driver's side, causing the endlinks to be crooked.

hahahaha dude, I had time to go out and look at the car too! whats your deal?! lol

well, i didn't have to look at my car to figure it out! besides while i was typing i was also feeding the cat, baking cookies, paying some bills, and giving your mom an ass massage. i think it was the cookies that slowed me down....

well, i didn't have to look at my car to figure it out! besides while i was typing i was also feeding the cat, baking cookies, paying some bills, and giving your mom an ass massage. i think it was the cookies that slowed me down....

wow, you're either a liar, or a woman. doing all the domestic stuff tells me woman... as does the fact that you were multi tasking.

in either case, I hope you did a good job on the massage.

cant wait for dub to come in here and fight with you... ive been seeing you guys go at it in every thread lol

Back