DO YOU NEED A PICKME UP? Here is a list of cars that we can beat 1/4 mile!!

Well I don't feel so bad knowing that TWO cars on this list are faster in the quarter mile than they are 0-60mph. (drive)

1968 Fiat 850 Idromatic 25.5 23.3

1973 Volkswagon Super Beetle Convertible 23.8 22.5

how come chevy blazer isnt on there... lol i use to own one before the speed... chevy blazer any year... is like 17-25 sec 1/4 lol(stock)

That's stock times though. most of those cars have way more posibilities for power.

Spooled said:
Looks like a CTS-V made the list by mistake...

Yeah, my jaw dropped when I saw that one. Those CTS-V's must be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTT slower than I thought.

hmmmmmmf, STI's are not that fast from factory, it takes 300 whp to get em into the 12's ask Pirana he'll tell you all about it.

Note! I could tell by the numbers on a lot of these that they were wrong. But it makes for a good laugh.

Hughes412 said:
Note! I could tell by the numbers on a lot of these that they were wrong. But it makes for a good laugh.

They are 100% accurate.

I smoked a CTS-V on the way to work today! That chump didn't know what hit him. P5 POWA!

Well everyone can now be certain that all the cadillac cimmerons in the world will feel your wrath :D

BlakeCTX said:
good that it wasnt a yaris

That was just a low blow! Don't remind me of that dark dark day. The day when a lowly Toyota Yaris (a.k.a "The Cuddly Assassin") pulled hard on my mighty P5. Who knew that aftermarket wheels and exhaust could be do deadly

My sworn enemy!
yarisFront.jpg
(gun)

BlakeCTX said:
haha, it looks sporty :-D

Don't let its looks fool you. Beneath that Sporty Cute exterior lies the 1.6 Liter heart of a stone cold killer.

In all honesty my sister has a red Yaris hatch that looks just like that except hers is a 2 door. Granted hers is an auto but I've driven it and while cute and sensible transportation, its SLOOOOOOOOW. I can't imagine the 5 speed being much faster. So the one that beat me MUST have had some aftermarket stuff done. I had 2 people in my aut0 P5 and it looked like he was alone. so the combo of my autotragic, 2 passengers vs his much lighter, modded Yaris probably did me in.

its alright mang, ill get some revenge for you next time I see a yaris. I'm sure that 270whp can beat one :p. Ill even say THIS IS FOR DONAS as I pass by him.

BlakeCTX said:
its alright mang, ill get some revenge for you next time I see a yaris. I'm sure that 270whp can beat one :p. Ill even say THIS IS FOR DONAS as I pass by him.

That would most certainly ease my pain. Get em back for me Blake! End their reign of terror! Just make sure you do it safely.

I'm sure the MS3 is faster than a few cars not listed here. MS3 > Integra GSR, RSX Type-S, WRX and new Civic Si (yeah, so I used to be a hondahead). I am surprised to see, according to this list, that the MS3 is slower than the 2-wheel drive eclipse turbo. I also don't see the 350z/G35, yet I've seen in person a bone stock speed3 beat a G35 quite easily.

If you've paid attention you'd realize this thread was made long before the MS3 or even MS6 even existed. That list refers to Proteges - N/A so not even MSPs apply in this situation.

Last edited:
I had an '88 CRX SI and my buddy had an '86 RX7 and we had quite a few fun drives against each ... 15 yrs ago. They sure felt faster than that but once you got out of third that Honda lost all giddie-up. I wonder what a '95 Ranger or a '92 Amigo ran, cause they were what my little brother and his friend drove back then and I used to pull on them all day.

Back