DirecTV or Dish Network

Which Company?

• Total voters
The only thing that sucks is most (read, nearly all) of my Sox games are on ComcastSportsNet, which (obviously) Dish does not offer. Good thing they can't win to save their lives this year -- I don't feel like I'm missing much.

um dish does have the comcastsportsnet chicago available now.
just an fyi - channel 429 if you have the 100+ or higher package.
typically blackout coverage applies.

i have dish and its fine for me though i dont have an hdtv yet.
still trying to get that approved by the cfo (wifey). :'(

they got a few billings things messed up at first but customer service corrected that right away and i didnt have problems with them.

the new dish dvr advantage program is a great money saver if you sign up
for the autopay.

but for either satellite service i think there are resellers which give you better deals and side perks thank ordering directly through dish or directtv.

I have DirecTV and use the HD service and have had no problems with it at all. I also get the NFL Sunday Ticket and the majority of the games come in HD as well.

I have had to use their customer service once on a TV that didn't get used for awhile and I had to have them turn it back on and I wasn't even on the phone for 5 minutes and they got it working.

um dish does have the comcastsportsnet chicago available now.
just an fyi - channel 429 if you have the 100+ or higher package.
typically blackout coverage applies.

i have dish and its fine for me though i dont have an hdtv yet.
still trying to get that approved by the cfo (wifey). :'(

they got a few billings things messed up at first but customer service corrected that right away and i didnt have problems with them.

the new dish dvr advantage program is a great money saver if you sign up
for the autopay.

but for either satellite service i think there are resellers which give you better deals and side perks thank ordering directly through dish or directtv.

They do not give us CSN. We have the 300+ packaged with HD.

i have directv, love it.

specially my mom that she speaks alot of spanish, There's an international package. she can also change the language of many many channels and watch them in spanish. cartoon network, hbo, etc. she's never bored.

Well, I decided to get get programming via my local cable company, Cox Communications.

-Digital cable
-260 Channels
-HD Channels (More by the end of the year)
-HD DVR
-No Commitments
-Hardware provided (Didnt have to pay for anything)

I am getting $15 off the first four months, but regular charges are right around $75 for all that.

We will see how it works out.

i see, well as long as your happy man. cable isn't the best provider for HD. Cable actually uses satelite to get some of there programs. funny huh lol. but yea enjoy! sounds like a sweet deal.

Back