DGM Replica Grille for MSP/P5/MP3

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishdonotbounce

Registered Zombie
:
08.5 CWP Speed3
Exactly as title states. I have had absolutely no problems with this grille and it fits perfectly. The grille is fiberglass and has been painted duplicolor white. The "mesh" is metal and has been sprayed with plasti-dip to prevent any chipping. It's been like that for a few months now and not a single chip on the mesh part. All the buyer has to do is paint it to match their car. Please don't lowball me. This isn't a bad ebay knockoff that barely fits and has gaps. It is a very well made piece. Price is SOLD.

EDIT: That's a dead bug in the first photo, not a chip.

IMAG0163.jpg

Pic of it installed...

DSCN0738.jpg

Last edited:
you can buy fogs at walmart for cheap that are the same size and look. just put on overlays and youre set. should be able to get evrything for under 60

how much would be shipping to kettering ohio? Very interested, so its $80 plus shipping however much that would be....you have a paypal?

What color code of Duplicolor paint did you use? I got a little touch up bottle that was supposed to be for the pure white P5, but it was way yellowish compared to the stock paint. Was it some other white for a different car or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back