DFW meet a big sucess...

oh well...we still had so many trophies that other groups and participants were coming up and taking pictures of us in front of our trophies cause we had so many.

hahaha sweet. next big show everyone needs to come again so we sweep the trophies again! and bring ur previous trophies so itll show everyone what car runs this s***. and prob well pick up some corporate sponsors.

not a bad idea...we need better organization next time, as in food and whatnot so that it is more of an interest for people to come...also, if people brought their girlfriends and wives, it would give my wife other women to talk to...victor can bring all his trophies, and we can put our club trophy in front...anyone know when the next show is?

vic took it home, cause he is the trophy king...he had like 4 trophies including that one, and it was pretty huge for such a small show (i thought)

i only live an hour and a half from el paso. how far is it to the next show? i wanna go!!! i might be able to talk a few of the arizona people into going, too! that'll make at least 2 of us. oh wait, my car isn't gonna win any car show though. not even with pirana's catch can. damn, i suck. damn school, no money.

yea i was happy, first car show ive ever been to! next show we should have that other guy with the lowered speed, stealth5, theman, tease, and at least one or two more

tonkabui said:
i only live an hour and a half from el paso. how far is it to the next show? i wanna go!!! i might be able to talk a few of the arizona people into going, too! that'll make at least 2 of us. oh wait, my car isn't gonna win any car show though. not even with pirana's catch can. damn, i suck. damn school, no money.

hey, a lot of people were pretty much stock! i just got vics catch can too, and it matches almost perfect with the paint scheme under the hood!

i hope you can bring your boyz, although it will be a long drive, like it was for me...but the more the merrier!

A drive from OK does not compare to a drive from AZ, dude. 3 hours is nothing! They're looking at like 10...

Just like I'm usually lurking on this board I also dropped by for a quick look on Saturday. I didn't have time to schmooze but I enjoyed checking out the cars. As I left I did a drive-by on the service road and got a wave from someone - probably thought that old guy doesn't have a clue. Anyway, congrats on the trophies, maybe I'll have time to visit next time.

Glad to have found this thread! We had a great time. This was my 1st car show entry ever, and I won. I went not expecting to win anything. Great meeting everyone! Afterwards we (Me and TheMan and later JDM Sam)went to Jason's (TX Speed Demon) place, and had some shrimp kabobs.

damn wish i coulda went to his house instead of driving 3.5 hours home...

damn, ublink i cant believe i waved and you posted...i was like, some old guy, SWEET!

Matt, that's OK, although I'm not sure I've ever been referred to as Dude before. I had to go to a high school reunion for class of '70, before most of you were born.

so that makes you what, about 50? that is the s***! you need a turbo bad, so you can get ur name changed on the forum to TurboGramps

I had turbo in my 87 626GT - to be precise I had 3 turbos over the course of 120K miles. So excuse me if I decide I can do without the boost.

lol...you know i was just givin you a hard time about the age thing right? you should register next show

Must have had some issues with boost! Matt, what are you still doing online? Go do something else man. lol...

Back