DFW meet a big sucess...

ELEmental59437 said:
can someone photoshop that girl in the "55" out? She totally ruined that picture. :mad:

I have pretty much no experience with photoshop, here is my effort......I had to fill the void somehow!

ogre%20copy.jpg

ok starving next time my mp3 needs to be set in the barbarian highlands I'll know who to call for the photoshopping

Ok sounds good. I was gonna put some hippie there by the car. I went to google and typed in hippies for the image search, then this ogre beast guy turned up....he works.

haha nice pics Ahmad. you shoulda told em to bend over more! sucks i shoulda stayed a lil longer. good work team! DFW Pros representin'!

OK OK...i couldnt believe you guys were able to post things here...DAMN...when i got home i went and sat on the sofa and fell asleep...you guys are so hardcore....maybe just excited...hahaha...i was really expecting someone to post here but maybe next morning....wow...and correction guys..its RONALD...althought roland sounds nice...wish thats my name...lol..but irs RONALD..lol...IN all honesty...you guys are so cool....we brave the heat together, enatertain eachother, compliment one another,laugh, pick on eachother, and all agree on the model with 55 print on shirt.....wish it was a two day car show...ill definitely hang again with you guys...just hope theres more gen 2 to show up....i guess having a bone stock 2ndgen mazdaspeed car aint so popular.......hahaha....ill complete the looks..dont worry..BUT DAMN>>>>WE ROCK!!!...THEY DROOL...haha

actually Edwin is cool....hes just so much into mazdas that its over flowing aand he easily get piss on some dumb questions (for him, i personally believe theres no Q thats really dumb...lol)...hes just this guy who cant stop not to share things....if you look at his car...you wont see no show mods....but u look closely hes got stuffs there thet will blow u away...things like lowcompression engine, side mirror that u can see all the way to the side of the road, MAZDA JSPEC stuffs that we guys wont even care to notice...haha..hey he came to the who with his car so dirty that if theres an award for it he will definetly get it...LOL...(sorry ED)...he just dosent care abt it...im sure next meet he will show up early...he has to or ill beat him up..LOL..but edwin....how the hell you got the last name MAN>>>thats the coolest thing there...LOL...later bro...

elemental...is it ok if you burn me a cd with the zoom zoom music...i love that music....please...MR "HES GOT A COMPUTER IN HIS CAR" lol..thanks elemental

RAZOR...next CARSHOW/MEET...let organize it better...maybe a tent...some perimiter fencing,BBQ grill...cooler, ETC....i bet you its gonna a blast...SORRY GUYS, I see that im the only one with least post here so im trying to catch elemental..HAHAHA....

heres an idea for photoshopping the 55 out, mirror the other girl, so it looks like twins on the car

txmzdspd2gen said:
but edwin....how the hell you got the last name MAN>>>thats the coolest thing there...LOL...later bro...

I think MAN is how you spell, 萬, in HK (Cantonese). :D

cargirl.jpg

I tried reversing the light source on the girl on the right, but that was going to take forever (its really hard). But she does have a different arm, so not a complete mirror :)

someone get a pic of that riced out yellow 03.5 msp? hey the 55 girl's pic didnt show her cottage cheese ass and thighs so its not that bad & yall would still hit it cuz you would be lying if u didn't... who's going on the Enkei meet Tuesday night?

Victor where's the group prizes? Did we win best club quality or quantity?

Last edited:
alright.. so who wants to let me crash on the couch so i can come to the next show. -=)
nice flicks guys.. good to see the group mentality.. we need more of that..

i know this isnt related but heres a flick of team auto rnd from hin san mateo.. granted they werent all mazda guys.. but that was the most fun i have had in a long time.. i bet u guys had a freakin blast. -=)

rndhin.jpg

Last edited:
we won best quanitity, that stupid nemisis club that was next to us with the kid that wasnt even old enough to drive his car at the show won quality.

Back