Delsing Motorsport Update

I guess I should change my sig :(
I'd really like to see someone pick this up as well.

03MSP-Brian said:
What is the "cost"? We may pick this up depending on demand.
Please make this happen. Too many of us have zero warranty and just want to fix this once and for all. The rest, even with warranty, are tired of half-fixes and trips to the dealer.

Please do it Brian, Like Heathen23 pointed out the dealerships are not doing their job when it comes to the clunk. The dealership I went to took a day and a half to fix it and only replaced one side of the bushing.

www.03msp.com said:
What is the "cost"? We may pick this up depending on demand.

Any word on this? I am seriously interested, and having read up on Dave's updates, the demand is certainly there.

Bump for our only hope of a clunk-free swaybar!

You may have lost your opportunity...Perrin is here now & they are open to any suggestions & have the resources to make whatever they want. They have tons of suspension parts for the WRX & hopefully they will decide to make them for us too. I was really hoping to see the Delsing stuff become a reality, but I'm not very hopeful anymore.

Has anybody pointed this thread out to Perrin? Perhaps they can just take the stuff from Delsing and release it?

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1>Hey guys,

Checking back in here, after a while away. Settling into the new job now. I havea window of opportunity here, might be able to pull this off.

Here is the latest. Sometime in August, I will contract out to assemble and ready for retail the 25 bracket kits I have cut and ready to weld out. I will sell the kits two ways, one for the big race which will include cool billet anodized bushing/brg mounts and then the brackets without bushings for the stock bar. There are several options for the bushings which you can go with from several manufacturers of poly bushings. PING seemed to really like the grease fitting type from Energy Suspension.

Will be keeping everyone updated as things progress. Stay tuned.

Godspeed!
Dave
www.delsingmotorsport.com
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2>
user_invisible.gif
</TD><TD class=alt1 align=right><!-- controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

jrodhotrod said:
Has anybody pointed this thread out to Perrin? Perhaps they can just take the stuff from Delsing and release it?

I sent Perrin a PM a couple of days ago linking to this thread. Hopefully they've looked at it and are interested.

I highly doubt that Perrin would distribute someone else's parts...they seem to be the kind of company who would rather design all their own parts.

Black Majik MSP said:
I highly doubt that Perrin would distribute someone else's parts...they seem to be the kind of company who would rather design all their own parts.

Yeah...but it's not like they'd be buying somebody else's stuff and selling under their own name. They'd own the rights to manufacture and distribute as they saw fit. Dave is selling everything, including his piece of the pie. The only difference between the things Perrin makes now and what they'd be doing with this if they went through with it is that they didn't have to do the R&D themselves.

Back