Delicious Spicy MSP For Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

03orgspd

:
2003.5 Blue MSP
I am very sad to say that I am selling my Spicy MSP. I absolutely love this car and definitely believe it is the best color MSP ever made. I am forced to sell it because I am transferring to school in Florida next year and will not have enough money to keep it. It has 39k miles on it and is in excellent condition It was always hand washed, mostly every week, and has been well taken care for. The only mods on it are Falken Ziex ZE512 All Season Tires (Top Rated in Consumer Report), Tein S-Tech Springs, JDM Amber Side Markers, a B&M Shortshifter, and an 03.5 MSP Shiftknob. Sorry for the pics being inside my garage and not very good. I am defintely not a photographer and there was snow on the ground so I didnt want to take pics outside and get it dirty. I am asking $14k. PM me if you are interested or you can email me @ rcsbball11@yahoo.com.

Car001.jpg

Car003.jpg

Car011.jpg

Car002.jpg

Car004.jpg

Car005.jpg

Car006.jpg

Car007.jpg

Car008.jpg

Car009.jpg

Car010.jpg

Car012.jpg

Car013.jpg

Last edited:
sandspeed said:
wow thats clean
Where in florida are you moving to?

Thanks dude...I applied to the University of Miami and Tampa. I got into Tampa and have to wait untill April 15th to hear from Miami. I visited a couple weeks ago in Miami and it was like heaven so I hope I get accepted and get the academic scholarships that I am eligible for. But at least I get to definitely go to school in Florida! :)

Nice ass car man. Why does your avatar say you have a blue MSP?

baconbitz said:
Nice ass spicy man. If you end up in Tampa let me know. Im at USF right now.

Oh definitely will do...I am basically counting the days until I get to move!

Maxx Mazda said:
Nice ass car man. Why does your avatar say you have a blue MSP?

I have both an orange and a blue MSP actually lol, which is why I am first getting rid of the orange and then sooner or later getting rid of the blue. My driveway looks like its full of skittles b/c of the orange and blue MSP's and my sister's yellow Mazda6 S. Good stuff!

Why not keep the orange and sell the blue msp? If I was in your shoes, I'd sell the blue in a heartbeat. I LOVE Spicy Orange!

Maxx Mazda said:
Why not keep the orange and sell the blue msp? If I was in your shoes, I'd sell the blue in a heartbeat. I LOVE Spicy Orange!

For now the only reason why I am selling the orange is because the blue only has 14k miles on it. Otherwise I would definitely sell the blue! I LOVE the Spicy as well! :D

Bump for me winning the lottery so I can buy this! Nice ride man, I would keep this and sell the blue MSP instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back