Dealership props - above and beyond service!

vanwyk4257

:
2013 CX5 touring awd
I see a lot of people on here talking about their poor dealership experiences but not many talking about good ones so I thought I would swim against the current.

I had to get my oil changed the other day and couldn't make it to the dealership so I went to a reputable place here in town (I know the owner personally and have always had good experiences there in the past).

The day after I had numerous client appointments and noticed that the guard/cladding that is under the drain plug was hanging loose by only one bolt because the morons at the oil change place didn't install the other bolts and left that one loose...(pissed)

I had an appointment near the dealership so I stopped into the service department without an appointment. To say they were busy is an understatement, they were swamped and didn't have any appointments available for days.

Not only did the service guy get my car in as soon as they had an open lift, but they replaced the missing fasteners, and degreased everything (apparently in addition to leaving out the bolts they left a mess of oil everywhere) under the engine and didn't charge me anything for it.

I have purchased three mazdas from this dealership and can't say enough good things about the experiences I have had with them.

So long story short if you live in the Grand Rapids Michigan area and you're interested in purchasing a mazda or already own one and need service I highly recommend Fox Mazda!

I see a lot of people on here talking about their poor dealership experiences but not many talking about good ones so I thought I would swim against the current.

I had to get my oil changed the other day and couldn't make it to the dealership so I went to a reputable place here in town (I know the owner personally and have always had good experiences there in the past).

The day after I had numerous client appointments and noticed that the guard/cladding that is under the drain plug was hanging loose by only one bolt because the morons at the oil change place didn't install the other bolts and left that one loose...(pissed)

I had an appointment near the dealership so I stopped into the service department without an appointment. To say they were busy is an understatement, they were swamped and didn't have any appointments available for days.

Not only did the service guy get my car in as soon as they had an open lift, but they replaced the missing fasteners, and degreased everything (apparently in addition to leaving out the bolts they left a mess of oil everywhere) under the engine and didn't charge me anything for it.

I have purchased three mazdas from this dealership and can't say enough good things about the experiences I have had with them.

So long story short if you live in the Grand Rapids Michigan area and you're interested in purchasing a mazda or already own one and need service I highly recommend Fox Mazda!

Congratulations, I recently had my tires rotated while getting an oil change and had the tpms go off immediately after leaving the dealership. I reset it and it went off again. Very aggravated I went to the gas station and properly pressurized the tires. The sad thing is that I didn't even want to bring it back to the bozo dealership.

My Mazda dealer in Fort Myers Fl. Is also a good dealership. My new 2014 had problems with the front windshield with embedded particles. They apologized and installed a new one. I was expecting the usual what did I do to the windshield but, instead got a we're sorry you had this problem.

I'll vouch for Morrie's Mazda in Inver Grove Heights, MN. I really like the people that work there. One of the best dealerships I have been too.

Were they under the impression that their shop had botched the oil change?

Because, if not, I don't see how they can pay their employees, property tax and utilities if they work for free cleaning up the messes of the untrained monkeys at Jiffy Lube.

Or are you just assuming they will charge extra when the job is bigger?

Don't get me wrong, it's nice they squeezed you into their busy schedule but to not charge for it just implies they will charge more than the job is worth next time around.

Back