CX-7 Generation - How Old Are You?

Jordan Sparks or Tony Bennett? Just how old are ya?

• 16 to 24

Votes: 44 15.8%
  • 25 to 34

Votes: 113 40.6%
  • 35 to 44

Votes: 54 19.4%
  • 45 to 54

Votes: 44 15.8%
  • 55 & OVER (or, too old to remember how old you are)

Votes: 23 8.3%

• Total voters
CX7 is the wifes new DD. She's 32, I'm 42. Will find out how it works space-wise with my teenage daughters when I pick them up this weekend from their mother.

When I was cruising in high school, gas was .23 gallon. My other car is an 02 E320 4Matic. just rolled 50k.

My first Zoom Zoom, I'm 47 my wife 46, she drives the vehicle daily, daughters are grown up but 2 years old grand daughter is replacing them. After a mini van you still want to be able to put stuff in there for the trip to the cottage but you want to enjoy the drive(evil)
After seeing the CX 7 in the showroom, that was it. They look nice(boobs2)

My wife and I bought our CX-7 at the end of February. She's 45 and I'm 47 ... grown kids, so normally it's just her commuting back and forth to work or us running errands on the weekends. Did an 1800 mile road trip at the end of May ... from our home in Colorado, we drove to Sedona, AZ, by way of Santa Fe.

Awesome ride and decent mileage for the trip .. and, it's so much more comfortable than our departed '08 Saturn VUE.

First Mazda - picked up the Sparkling Black Mica 2011 CX-7 AWD GS with the luxury package. We purchased essentially on my 40th b-day and my wife is 37 - so far we love the car/suv. Mostly commuting with me and wifey, but I enjoy a bit of punch with the turbo in the CX-7. Only a few weeks in so a bit of the honeymoon phase so far.

Back