CX-7 Antenna is What You will Want

Sweet! I just found https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned) on Ebay for $16, does anyone know if it also fits on the M2? :D

513656010_tp.jpg

Looks like there is the right size adapter there so it should.

Don't buy that pos!!

I bought one that looked just like that for my 7. The bottom 1/2 where the screws go in is the ONLY metal portion of that stubby!

Crap reception man, ya get what ya pay for on that...

Don't buy that pos!!

I bought one that looked just like that for my 7. The bottom 1/2 where the screws go in is the ONLY metal portion of that stubby!

Crap reception man, ya get what ya pay for on that...

Thx for the heads-up! I absolutely don't like the looks of the standard antenna, but i do like the reception it has :D

I just couldn't resist :D

The antenna fits perfectly and the reception is the same as the originial! :)

FaehW.jpg

That does look good, I like it. Glad you have good reception too. So, the one I had, from that middle part to the top was hollow. Does that middle section screw off? (Mine was just cheaply glued)
Or can you feel if it really is antenna all the way to the top?

I've notice a slight loss of reception with my CS antenna, but then again I live in WV (ie: trees and mountains).

I've noticed quite a bit of reception loss with CS antenna. I live in central NJ -- no mountains really...

There's a radio station which I used to listen to all the way from work to home with the stock antenna, but with CS antenna I have to switch half-way (I can hear it alright near my work, but not near my home -- and it's just 20 miles distance difference to the station).

That does look good, I like it. Glad you have good reception too. So, the one I had, from that middle part to the top was hollow. Does that middle section screw off? (Mine was just cheaply glued)
Or can you feel if it really is antenna all the way to the top?

This one feels rather heavy and sounds solid when you hit it against something :D I tried twisting it, but it doesn't seem like it that it can be dissassembled. If i look in the hole where the little screw-thingie goes into, i can see some kind of metal inside the antenna :)

I've ask my dealer to command an CX7 Antenna. When I went to pay it they forgot to charge it to me. So FREE :)

The price I was suppose to pay was something like 21$

Back