CX-7 Antenna is What You will Want

S2000 antenna works as well. Its a little wider than id like at the bottom, but it snugs down over the base just fine. Have one on both of our 2s, will post pics tomorrow if anyone is interested.

Installing a CX-7 antenna was the first mod I did to my 2. Way better looking than the stock whip, and for me at least, no worse radio reception.

My radio reception wasn't changed at all.
304063_10150336647138802_502618801_8189647_1907383523_n.jpg

Works/looks great.

does the cx-7 one tilt, i dont like it pointing up... i have my stock 2 antenna laying almost flat to the roof of my car...

I use a Stubby which only costs $28.
It's super short so it doesn't get in the way of my sunroof.
Also I know Corksport sells one for M2 if anyone is looking for one.

me1.jpg

your sunroof, you say...

Is there a thread on the install there? I want to know more but don't want to threadjack

your sunroof, you say...

Is there a thread on the install there? I want to know more but don't want to threadjack

no thread I know of, I went to an aftermarket place to get it done. They did a fantastic job where it doesn't even look out of place and it slides into the car rather than over. I'll take a few pics and post in a new thread so you can see.

I didn't mind the whip antenna until i had to go through an automatic car wash and the blowers at the end blew it against the roof of my car over and over so hard i was worried i was going to have dents.

that's a lie, i always wanted a stubby anyway. but the carwash thing sealed the deal.

Back