CX-50 Seat moving forward when opening door?

O.k. so I have had my mazda cx50 meridian for about 2 months and one thing is that when I open the driver door the damn seat moves forward WTF. I have programed it over and over. Is there something I'm doing wrong

You have two memory locations (1 & 2) but each has two memories, one for the key fob and one for the dash button - so a total of 4 'memories'. You may be reprogramming the button, but not the fob, so the seat is moving to the fob location each time.

Push set button (beep) push seat 1 (beep) push Set (beep) push unlock on fob (beep). Seat dose not move forward when door is opened. Fob 1 is set.

It enables you to access your vehicle's health status report, start the engine, lock and unlock the doors remotely and more, all through the MyMazda App on your mobile device—complimentary for the first three years of ownership.

It enables you to access your vehicle's health status report, start the engine, lock and unlock the doors remotely and more, all through the MyMazda App on your mobile device—complimentary for the first three years of ownership.

?? Did you mean to post this in a different thread?

You have two memory locations (1 & 2) but each has two memories, one for the key fob and one for the dash button - so a total of 4 'memories'. You may be reprogramming the button, but not the fob, so the seat is moving to the fob location each time.
Exactly. Your keyfob has seat position memory, which is independent of the memory button on the dash.
As you approach the car and open the door, the car "sees" your fob, and moves the seat accordingly.
Both fobs will do this. I used to have one fob programmed for me, and the other one for my wife. The car moved the seats according to which one of us was driving the car. Nice feature actually.

Back