CX-5 Photos - Share your shots with us!

attachment.php

IMG_2792.jpg

Canadian winter...

Would you believe I "drove" right out of there?.....Is fibbing the same as lying?

f57c342e-4bb1-40f3-92e8-e8e6a2316482_zps2feaefa9.jpg

Last edited:
I like the silver blue color, but it looks like the inventory on 2014's is all but gone. Looks like I'm going with Silver.

CaptainFurious: Those wheels give the lie to the notion that 17s can't look good on a CX-5!

Where did you manage to get it warm enough to melt off all the car poo? My poor baby would kill for a wash like that, but she's covered in the stuff!

Lol I actually took it through the Co-op Touchless car wash. It was only $7 and did a really good job.

I know... Har Har Har... You're not the first person to mention it that it's one letter off from something else.

Well, it's kind of becoming another way to say that other word.. Doesn't really matter though, just stood out.

Here's my 2014 AWD GT w/ Tech Package the day after I brought it home in December. Had the splash guards and all weather mats added at the dealership when I bought it. Got the front windows tinted to match the rear along with a brow tint for the windshield three weeks later, but haven't had it clean enough to take pics for a while. Tint was free since I had to go back to the dealer (100 miles from home) to have my head unit "restarted" to fix the sudden loss of Bluetooth, Pandora, and USB function, (haven't had an issue with it since) and have a new driver's side mirror ordered due to the current mirror shaking terribly while driving. Overall I am very satisfied and love my CX-5!

QDkWeR6.png

Congrats, ^, that's my favorite silver (dark) color by far. Looks good without a roof rack.

What tint did they put on your 2 front windows?

Back