CX-5 Photos - Share your shots with us!

Thank you! I'm not 100% sure now that I'm trying to remember, because I initially wanted darker than what they were recommending, but I want to say I ended up going with 15% which matches the rear windows really well. My Honda had limo tint and I was pretty set for getting the same on the CX-5, but between my vision problems, night blindness (I don't know how I managed before the CX-5's headlights, they are amazing compared to what I was used to!) and tint laws, I went lighter. 25% is the limit in my state, but I've never known it to really be enforced (knock on wood). I miss the privacy I felt with my Honda's tint, but visibility is more important and I like that the car looks "finished". When I was buying it I joked with the service manager, "Can you guys finish tinting my car? It's only halfway done."

Getting more rain/sleet/snow junk this weekend, ugh. Once it clears up and I get the car looking nice again I'll take some pics and share in a tint/exterior mods thread in case it could help someone looking for tint in the future!

Found another CX-5 parked at a sporting goods store here in Jax... parked my CWP next to him/her. lol...

iJTFvtfe2PdWv.jpg

At first I was thinking Academy on Atlantic. I've spent a lot of time in Jax, especially around the airport and Mayport part of town.

At first I was thinking Academy on Atlantic. I've spent a lot of time in Jax, especially around the airport and Mayport part of town.

Must be Navy if you're around Mayport. :) The River City Marketplace is 5 minutes from my house.

Got my DRL and license plate LEDs installed tonight - had some issue with fitment and orders detailed in the LED lighting thread - won't go into it here... here's some pics

These are the bulbs I used:

DRL:
http://www.vleds.com/shop-bulb-numbers/p13w/6k-white-10-led-drl-fog-light-bulbs-p13w-1-pair.html (keep in mind these didn't fit right but I was able to make them work and they look good)

License:
http://www.vleds.com/shop-bulb-numb...d-2w-high-power-bulbs-194-168-158-1-pair.html

Here are some pics:
One old and one LED
isyAllkrs6bDM.jpg

Both new:
iWrFbbCwylZzY.jpg

Side shot:
iJbWrlnoUU8KE.jpg

License:
iRU8K6rd1g1tL.jpg

Taken w/ iPhone 5S, trip to Vegas, stop at Chevron in Mojave.. Bored while getting gas

Last edited:
Back