customledlights

:
06 mazda 6
Customledlights on ebay they sent me the wrong bulbs the first time so i sent them back and had to wait 3 weeks for the right bulbs, After I installed them I went to turn them on and one of the new fog light bulbs blew up. I'll tell you what never again will I buy sh*! from them again. 8500k blue fog light bulbs more like -0000k blown up in your face.

Superbrightleds is your friend. WLED-X6 for all dome and door lights and you'd be amazed how much brighter it is.

lesson learned, dont buy things from ebay?

dumb comment, shoulda said dont be stupid and buy things on ebay!

ive bought alota stuff from ebay, hks bov(authentic) exedy clutch, fidanza flywheel, hid headlights and fogs, headlights, tailights, led tailight bulbs, exhaust, rims, indash, short shifter, wideband, etc. prolly saved a fortune doing so too, stop knocking ebay, shop smart dont be a dumbass and buy the cheapest solution u see!

dumb comment, shoulda said dont be stupid and buy things on ebay!

ive bought alota stuff from ebay, hks bov(authentic) exedy clutch, fidanza flywheel, hid headlights and fogs, headlights, tailights, led tailight bulbs, exhaust, rims, indash, short shifter, wideband, etc. prolly saved a fortune doing so too, stop knocking ebay, shop smart dont be a dumbass and buy the cheapest solution u see!

dont really think thats a dumb comment but hey congats on ur savings and great experience with ebay?

and let me just add i have had bad experiences too dont get me wrong, 2 bad grilles, faulty hid replacement bulbs! im trying to be a dick or anything but u get what u pay for, no name s*** is usually a no no in most cases. its a good place to get cheap parts if u shop smart, i saved about 100 bucks on the clutch and flywheel setup!

Back