Corksport FMIC

im really looking forward to this...they even sent me a email telling me it was gonna be delayed a litte bit...nice service

Any updates?

The CS website says the kit will be available in May 2006.

Just sitting here waiting patiently.....

With the delay due to re-tooling and plans for an additional modification to the kit we are way behind on getting this out.
We are currently exploring a few options to make a limited initial run as soon as possible.
Thanks for your patience.

The re-tooling for the pipes is done. We are expecting the new pipes next month for test fitting.
For those that are still interested thanks for your patience. Price range has not changed $700 + or -

evilmonkeyMSP said:
somebody didnt read the thread...

Ya, I got a Corksport FMIC. Just buy that and some pipes from MAM that's what I did. WAY cheaper and easier.

You mean you bought the Intercooler from them... not the MSP kit.

The kit has not been made yet and that is what this thread is about.

dirtysouth_msp said:
What MAM pipes will fit which Corksport FMIC (core size)? Or did you mean SMIC?

Just by the Corksport FMIC that's 24x6x3.5 core and get the MAM piping kit. That's what I've got.

HorsepowerFreak said:
You mean you bought the Intercooler from them... not the MSP kit.

The kit has not been made yet and that is what this thread is about.

I know, so since it hasn't been made yet, it's cheaper just to buy their core and get the MAM piping kit. The Corksport FMIC has the outlets atthe bottom, whereas the MAM core is centered, but it won't matter.

OK, found the IC. But, MAM does not list the FMIC pipes by themselves, only SMIC pipes. How much did they charge you for the pipes alone?

dirtysouth_msp said:
OK, found the IC. But, MAM does not list the FMIC pipes by themselves, only SMIC pipes. How much did they charge you for the pipes alone?

I'm curious as well... did you get the SRI as well? /me plans my IC setup

Back