Complete part out of a midnight blue protege 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give him a call. He just posted his phone number bud. He isn't online much

ive had a hard past couple of weeks. i sent this item off to barbados where paypal said to ship it people need to ******* update theyre s***. and stuff like this wouldnt happen. and the polite thing to do is to not go through the forum. go through paypal. which is where your money went right? its not my problem i didnt look through my pms and just went through paypal to send this item. This is why its taken 2 weeks. Theres your principle.

First let me apologise if I implied I was being scammed that was not my intent nor did i want to step on any toes. As far as I am concerned it was just a misunderstaning and lack of communication.
If I made contact via the forum and was contacted via PM I wouldn't expect I have to go through Paypal if i have a concern.
Once again my apologies ghettobubba2001

as a seller you should only ship to the verified address on the paypal payment, with a trackable service, if you want to qualify for paypal's seller protection

if you send to some other address (sent via PM or whatever) you're unprotected if the buyer files a claim

I've turned down potential buyers because they wanted me to ship to an alternate address, for this very reason

its alright. i dont care honestly. people need to have theyre address they want it shipped to on paypal regardless...

im sorry if i missed it but how much you want for sideskirts and how much for headlamps?

zip code is 70448

Last edited:
do u happen to have to inside door handles? i only got two in my ride and the other two broke sucks.....

Bump for a cool seller - guys, he is not a scammer, just give him a call rather than PM.
ogsp5 - I believe front bumper is gone, but he might have the fender...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back