college...............

JOS3

:
05 22V mazda3
well since it is august and school is right around the corner, i was wondering if anyone else besides me will be attending carthage college in kenosha/racine wisconsin? im hoping to see some other p5 or msp owners there............................

how about RIT in rochester, NY? (not to jack your thread but we could see where all the college boys go to)

sure, no problem. so where will everyone be going to school?

if you are going to carthage, feel free to send me a pm :)

University of Southern Mississippi. I love it. I have gone and looked at a lot of different schools, and i have to say that we have the best Software Engineering (networking) program that I have found thus far.

I wanna go to Georgia Tech next year for my masters

kat

katsmp3 said:
University of Southern Mississippi. I love it. I have gone and looked at a lot of different schools, and i have to say that we have the best Software Engineering (networking) program that I have found thus far.

I wanna go to Georgia Tech next year for my masters

kat

keep that gpa high then. I hope you like rain and humidity.
stupid rain. SoCal no get much rain me like much better.

No kidding on the GPA... My friends joke with me that you cant get in without someone in your immediate family donating a building.

im gonna start my 4th year at the University of South Florida in Tampa. my major is mechanical engineering and hopefully i'll be going to georgia tech for my masters as well if all goes according to plan. i need to get out of this damn state!

katsmp3 said:
No kidding on the GPA... My friends joke with me that you can get in without someone in your immediate family donating a building.

yeah, I did the undergrad CmpE there and had a 2.2 baby!
my advisor said don't even bother. only 3.0+ were allowed
into the grad program. which was fine with me. I got my BS
and no more school for me!

jred321 said:
i'm goin back to wpi in a few weeks for cs w/ mis minor.

WPI!!?!?! ARGH!!! I am soooo glad that I'm out of there. What year are you? I was 2002 but ended up 2003...you know how it goes. My buddy Vilmos (there's only one on campus) just finished his masters work. Also...Sarto and Mandy, my best buds from the ME dept are there doing MS work. Good luck...don't let those idiot professors in the CS dept (like Glynis!) get you down!

Well...like it says above, I'm out of school for the first time since kindergarten! WEEEEE! Of course...I don't have a job in my field. Great thing about no GPA is that you never have to worry about it...until companies want one. And then they don't want to touch you with a 10 ft pole...

Anybody got an *in* for a rocket scientist?

Sophomore at UNC-Wilmington here...

And about Georgia Tech...your not missing much. Perhaps its a great school, but I know a LOT of people that go there and they're all assholes...and the one time I was there everyone was a prick.
Just a note....

Anyone going to Emory and Henry College in Bristol, Virginia this year? Didn't think so.....

....oh well, guess I'll represent the forum all by my lonesome.:D

servoeyes said:
Anybody got an *in* for a rocket scientist? [/B]

actually my sister is a rocket scientist.. No joke. She works for NASA in Greenbelt, MD.

Going into out patient clinic in 12 days!!! Can't wait...been in school for over 3 years without a summer break.

university of maryland... til they kicked me out, never really liked it anyways, so now im at hcc

going to the Academy of Art College San Francisco- Computer Arts Major with a focus on animation. Will be my first year, and I am very looking forward to it. Delayed this for almost 4 years, finally ready to leave. If anyone knows people at Pixar, keep me in my mind, thats my goal right there. Either Pixar, or ILM. I have to sell my P5 too, there is no parking where I am living, and I am not going pay insurance and monthly payments on a car that is going to sit in the garage at home. 12500, if anyone is interested...just trying to get the loan paid off.

went to Augustana College - Rock Island, IL. Got in, got out, bachelor's degree in three years 'stead of four/five :D wanted to hit the working scene and start making "som billz"

Back