Clunk Fix Bracket

tweakingmsp

:
2003.5 MazdaSPEED Protege
I have the Clunk Fix Bracket on my MSP and the bushings are worn out. I PM'ed evolve and got nothing in return. Does anybody know if I can get these bushings anywhere else?

Did you just pm him yesterday? He is a pretty busy guy and may not reply instantly. Give him a few days.

When you say the bushings are worn do you mean they squeak, clunk, cracked or what?

Did you just pm him yesterday? He is a pretty busy guy and may not reply instantly. Give him a few days.

When you say the bushings are worn do you mean they squeak, clunk, cracked or what?

I PM'ed him about a week ago. They have a real bad clunk. I know its not the endlinks cuz I just replaced them two weeks ago. There is no squeak at all, just a real bad clunk that gets worse day by day.

Hmm, maybe he's out of town again. Anyway, I've had mine on for I think 4 years now and not a squeak or clunk. But I've replaced my endlinks twice because of clunking.

I'll have to crawl under the car and check things out. I need to wait till a nice day though. Maybe its not the bushings. I'll find out this weekend most likely.

Back