***class Action Lawsuit***

Status
Not open for further replies.
145579990_7a21dd1e5d.jpg

Dumspter... is the ultimate location for this priceless thread or I mean $200 thread.

There are 149,000 image results for "Dumpster" on Google. I could be here for days.

SARCASIM.... is for people that can't spell "sarcasm".

LOL....good one.... but doesn make sense that would be under Stupid.

I know were all pissed off becuase you guys are Mazda owners and are blinded by your love for the Corp.

Think about why are recalls issued...?

Once enough customers complain about a paticular problem they have to do somehthing....Just like Ford/VW and other resonpsible car companies.
But Mazda does want to address this becuse it would be costly on there side....

were talking major modifications to the suspension to support the body

LOL....good one.... but doesn make sense that would be under Stupid.

I know were all pissed off becuase you guys are Mazda owners and are blinded by your love for the Corp.

Think about why are recalls issued...?

Once enough customers complain about a paticular problem they have to do somehthing....Just like Ford/VW and other resonpsible car companies.
But Mazda does want to address this becuse it would be costly on there side....

were talking major modifications to the suspension to support the body

Then come up with a constructive solution on how to remedy the problem and present it to Mazda.

And they'll tell you exactly what everyone has been telling you already.

I know were all pissed off becuase you guys are Mazda owners

aren't you a mazda owner too?

seriously, if weren't such a stinkie wanker, you never would have bought the car to begin with. maybe you should have bought a dodge journey if you wanted the car to be recalled.

recalls are issued if it is a safety issue. if it's something that can be fixed via an alignment then 1) it's not a safety issue, 2) there will be no modifications necessary to correct the problem, and 3) you're getting a TSB at best

and the curb weight between a 6s GT and a 5 touring. it's not a significantly bigger vehicle

Curb weight 3,422 lbs. 3,475 lbs.

recalls are issued if it is a safety issue. if it's something that can be fixed via an alignment then 1) it's not a safety issue, 2) there will be no modifications necessary to correct the problem, and 3) you're getting a TSB at best

and the curb weight between a 6s GT and a 5 touring. it's not a significantly bigger vehicle

Curb weight 3,422 lbs. 3,475 lbs.

(pssst - the 5 is based on the 3 platform, not the 6)

Then come up with a constructive solution on how to remedy the problem and present it to Mazda.

And they'll tell you exactly what everyone has been telling you already.

Thats what I been saying....ITS NOT OUR JOB TO FIND A SOLUTION....

ITS THERE JOB.

the solution is to get a proper alignment - we can repeat ourselves just as long as you can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back