Cape Cod Run Spring 2008

thanks to everyone for the good time. It was wicked fun. and yes, you should have a meet further north! LoL. mini golf was really fun.

man looks like i missed a great day sorry guys that i didnt make it. and u actually maneged to get everyone to park in a straight line at the beach this time.. hahaha.. (10)

Oleg, what's up with the hair man???

Bruce, did you get pulled over...again?

Sorry I couldn't make it. Looks like you had some great weather after all.

I wouldl ike to thank everyone for a great day. I even think my sone had a good time which sometimes is a hard thing to accomplish. I am really bad with names,but I would like to thank the few people whose names I remember. Thank yous go out to the following people who had to put up with my sons antics on the golf course: Mark,Jim,Bruce,Josh,and also the couple that was playing behind us I am sorry I never got their names,but they were really cool.

I think Oleg,and Mark had a good time in my old car when they took it out for a spin. I should have warned them that while the brakes are in perfect working order they are not modern day brakes by any stretch of the imagination. I think Oleg was sort of impressed with this "antique",and I know Mark liked the car.Maybe next time I will get a ride in thier cars.

Awesome time! Thanks all for coming to our lovely "island". Great to see new faces again.

Chris, your son was a pleasure to play golf with. Reminds of the good ol' days of when my own child was that young. Maybe next time we can switch rides for a spin. Just no time then.

Mark, got those pics from lunchtime?

Last edited:
awesome meet guys! wish i coulda made it
ya, i had some extra clams for you!
Awesome time! Thanks all for coming to our lovely "island". Great to see new faces again.

Chris, your son was a pleasure to play golf with. Reminds of the good ol' days of when my own child was that young. Maybe next time we can switch rides for a spin. Just no time then.

Mark, got those pics from lunchtime?
ya chris, your son was awesome! i enjoyed playing with you and him as well...and the car is way tooo much fun!

pic's up tonight foshua!

Last edited:
I wouldl ike to thank everyone for a great day. I even think my sone had a good time which sometimes is a hard thing to accomplish. I am really bad with names,but I would like to thank the few people whose names I remember. Thank yous go out to the following people who had to put up with my sons antics on the golf course: Mark,Jim,Bruce,Josh,and also the couple that was playing behind us I am sorry I never got their names,but they were really cool.

Hahaha that's okay it is Tim and Michelle. Thanks

You guys take some amazing pictures just wanted to add that.

Last edited:
Im up for anything up here!~ Theres a place called Hilltop fun center, Go karts,Video games, Golf FUN FUN place to hang out! Then maybe we can cruise through hampton and everyone knows theres plenty to do at hampton

You passed me while I was getting onto 195. So I bet you already knew I did.

Mark: You left before I could get another 5HP sticker from you... I'll just get it next weekend.

Yes, I saw you getting off, tried to wave but I guess you missed it.

Mark, I didn't get the sticker from you yesterday, pick it up Friday?

It was great meeting you Chris. Your son was a riot. That car's smell took me back many years. Great shape.

Hey guys, I had a blast for my first meet, I got a few pics of my own, I'll post them up as soon as I get'em off my camera. It's funny, I now know my turbo seals are going south. I left my car idling for a few minutes and sure enough it started smoking, it stopped after a little gas but now I know what's for me next.(gun)

Last edited:
Great pictures Josh!! I don't know if I can put my finger on it,but my car looks so out of place in those pics. I am not sure if it is the color,body style,or something else,but it just looks like one of those Sesame Street "one of these kids is doing his own thing" in pics of all these sexy,curvy,red,blue,and black cars.

I appreciate the kind words about my son. I was a little nervous taking him out to this,but we don't spend as much time together as I would like,and we need to turn him into a Mazda kid early,so he came along. I was worried he would be pissing people off while golfing,as I know he can be a handful at times while doig things like this. I thought he was prett well behaved,and by the sounds of it so did you guys. Thanks again.

P.S. I loved the color of that blue/green Mazda3. I think you gusy said it was Phantom blue? That may be my new favorite Mazda color next to the whitewater pearl. Also loved the red Mazdaspeed3.

my contribution

Attachments

• kreme2.jpg
    kreme2.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 157
  • kreme4.jpg
    kreme4.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 165
  • kreme3.jpg
    kreme3.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 251
  • kreme 1.jpg