Can't decide

sun1004

Ive been reading both Mazdaspeed 6 and CX-7 forum for weeks now. Both of these cars looks great and drives like no other brand cars. I am trying to decide on which one to get, cant seem to makeup my mind on one (wish I had money to buy both), so Im asking you guys for any options you have.
I have a wife and a 3 year old son. Wife drives a Laxus ES 300. We are planning to have another kid. This would be 2nd vehicle for us.

i will say get the cx-7 if is for family ,if is for fun get the ms6!! Both are reat cars!!

you can get the mazdaspeed 6 for a better deal right now, so I would get that, plus you will get better gas mileage

Well the CX will have more space and be more versatile but the Speed6 would be a hell of a lot of fun. Not to say the CX isn't loads of fun because it totally rocks.

The other thing you have to consider is the Speed6 is a manual and the CX is auto, so if you have stop and go traffic you have to deal with then you might want to consider your left foot and the work out it will get.

CX 7 here's why...

I think the CX 7 because it is more versatile than a regular sedan. Great on safety issues, alot more car for the money and you will have the space for strollers, car seats etc. You already have a nice Lexus sedan so you may regret not having the space in the Mazdaspeed 6. The CX 7 is just as much fun so why not! Get the Mazdaspeed 6 when you are ready to get out of the Lexus than you don't have to chose! If I read it wrong and you have a Lexus 300 or 330 than I say go with the Mazdaspeed 6!!! Both cool cars!

Get the CX ~ you won't regret it.

Welcome!!!!!!

Thanks to all who replied. I am leaning more to CX-7. It does have more room and it would be more practical. But MS 6 is one fast car....

Done any test drives? Drive a CX and you'll be amazed how quick and agile they are.

cruzdreamer said:
I think the CX 7 because it is more versatile than a regular sedan. Great on safety issues, alot more car for the money and you will have the space for strollers, car seats etc. You already have a nice Lexus sedan so you may regret not having the space in the Mazdaspeed 6. The CX 7 is just as much fun so why not! Get the Mazdaspeed 6 when you are ready to get out of the Lexus than you don't have to chose! If I read it wrong and you have a Lexus 300 or 330 than I say go with the Mazdaspeed 6!!! Both cool cars!

Yeap, exactly what cruzdreamer said.

G-Papi said:
Done any test drives? Drive a CX and you'll be amazed how quick and agile they are.

Pretty much the reason I ended up with one. Test drove it, loved it, wanted it! LOL

cruzdreamer said:

I would say the same, or even better: Buy the CX7, and then trade-in the Lexas for the Mazdaspeed 6 at the same time. Then you can have the best of both.

misbehave said:
I would say the same, or even better: Buy the CX7, and then trade-in the Lexas for the Mazdaspeed 6 at the same time. Then you can have the best of both.

Good deal LOL!!!

misbehave said:
I would love to do that, but wife wants to keep the Lexus (wants to have one Lux car).

Not that I'm you or you're me, but I decided (with the omnipresent input of my lovely wife) on the CX-7 over the mazdaspeed6. I really liked them both and since I need one versatile vehicle, the CX won.

spike blue said:
good choice!!! when you get it post pictures!!!

Will do when the Michigan weather clears up for 10 seconds so I can get a good shot without getting my new digital camera wet.

Back