Can life suck any worse

boostisgood

:
1988 FC3S TII
Well many of you know about my uncle passing, and my Fiance's grandfather passing 3 weeks to the day later. Well, today she and I had it out. We decided it was time to call it quits and go our separate ways.

I was fed up with the fact that she is lazy, does not contribute financially to the household and just cold to me anymore. She complained that Im an insensitive bastard who only cares about himself.

So anyways, as soon as school is over, she and her daughter are moving back with her Grandmother. Im not happy about that, I want them to leave ASAP, but I am trying to be an adult about it. School is only 2 more months long and then I will have the house to myself. Im glad in a way but totally furcking upset about it at the same time.

Uggh, Im ust gonna go have another beer and goto bed. Ill talk to you all tmorrow.

BTW, dont think Im gonna go and off myself. Thats just a pussies way of dealing with s***, and Im not that selfish. :D

Long live the MSP and **** THE WORLD. (bird)

wow, bad string of crap situations there man. Sorry to hear about it. Im sure it will work out best.

Yano, I was ready to dive head first into occupiing (sp cause I have a rew) myself with my car 100%. Im not gonna do that though. I will continue with my plans on the MSP, but Im gonna have a life too. :D A few more shows then I planned, a trip to vegas with a few friends in oct. Its gonna be good. Im only 32, and I have made it this far, I can make afew more years like that :D

Well you didn't ask for it but I'm gona give it any ways. Breaking up during a time like this is not a good thing. I would wait until the deaths are over and delt with. Then if you still feel the same split.

Now if your really don't want to wait, kick her ass out. You just broke up with her. You don't owe her anything. If it's her fault, it's called carma.

Its a mutual thing, at least thats what we both said. Thats fine, she spent last weekend out her familys and she said that she missed that and wants it back.

I may not owe her anything, but I do owe her daughter the ability to finish school here so she does not have issues with shitching with less then 2 months of school.

boostisgood said:
Its a mutual thing, at least thats what we both said. Thats fine, she spent last weekend out her familys and she said that she missed that and wants it back.

I may not owe her anything, but I do owe her daughter the ability to finish school here so she does not have issues with shitching with less then 2 months of school.

I think thats a very gentlemen thing to do by letting her daughter finish out school i wish you the best of luck man sorry for all of the tough times that you are having right now.

+1 for you boost, that is a very nice and considerate thing to do. I would have kicked em to the curb depending on the situation haha. I said it in another thread but my condolences about the deaths in the family. But hey man it's all part of life, things will go on and get better.

NeverSober said:
+1 for you boost, that is a very nice and considerate thing to do. I would have kicked em to the curb depending on the situation haha. I said it in another thread but my condolences about the deaths in the family. But hey man it's all part of life, things will go on and get better.

After what transpired between us, that means alot bro. :D Im gonna have 1 more beer and goto bed I think. Tomorrow starts a the first day of the rest of my long and happy life.

Craig..Is this the same girl from back in the judging days that I met?
Sorry for your run of bad luck...but now we can go drinking in cincy again!(ughdance)

Take a little vacation time and come down to myrtle beach.......I got 2 extra rooms with a full size bed and bathroom in each......get ****** up ahha good times.

Chris

Regardless of what your post says, the answer to the title of this thread is YES. Always YES.

Here is my advice to you, if you care about someone, you may not want to be with them, but make things right, do what ever you have to. Try and look at things from her shoes and hear what she has to say, listen and learn, you always learn good, bad or indifferent you can use that as your power, don’t be scared to tell her you hurt, us guys forget all the that women are emotional creatures by nature, we are scared of feeling sometimes, I can tell by your post you are not done with her you just don’t know what to do, pushing her away will not help! Also being a dick to her wont help, as soon as you are mean or insensitive you are making her take a defensive position, nothing will get solved like that ... take 10 steps back and a deep breath, tell her how you feel have some make up sex and change your life for the better this time instead of worse, you have 2 months make them a good 2 and good luck to you all!

MsP_DeViL said:
Here is my advice to you, if you care about someone, you may not want to be with them, but make things right, do what ever you have to. Try and look at things from her shoes and hear what she has to say, listen and learn, you always learn good, bad or indifferent you can use that as your power, dont be scared to tell her you hurt, us guys forget all the that women are emotional creatures by nature, we are scared of feeling sometimes, I can tell by your post you are not done with her you just dont know what to do, pushing her away will not help! Also being a dick to her wont help, as soon as you are mean or insensitive you are making her take a defensive position, nothing will get solved like that ... take 10 steps back and a deep breath, tell her how you feel have some make up sex and change your life for the better this time instead of worse, you have 2 months make them a good 2 and good luck to you all!

Holy ****, makes me tjhink twice about posting my "karma" thread. Ill do that tomorrow when sober. This post got me thinkin. Thank you, and Im out to get some well deserved sleep.

geez craig.. good luck with whatever happens.... sounds like you've got a lot of stuff to figure out and go through.. lemme know if there's anything you need. (and if the pirates are in town, if I'm driving out there, I'm at least going to PNC (rlaugh))

Wow man, sorry to hear that. I feel ya on being upset by the dissolution of a relationship...but if she really was being that cold towards you and not pulling her weight around...its gotta be for the better. Just think how much happier you will be when you find someone that is affectionate to you and doesn't sponge...ya know?

Back