Can anyone help me buying a P5?

Engel

:
2002.5 Yellow P5
Hello everybody in OR, I'm hoping you can help me out!
I live in WA and I am thinking of buying a P5 from a company called Auto Finders, does anyone know anything about them? Located in Aloha, OR. I just wanna make sure I'm not going to get scammed. I am definitely buying an '02 MP5, just having NO luck in WA, they are all going for WAY over what they should be. If anyone knows of any for sale or happens to see one could you let me know?
Thank you! I'm so excited to be getting one!

Wanted: Black or Yellow '02 P5 w/ sunroof

Engel said:
Hello everybody in OR, I'm hoping you can help me out!
I live in WA and I am thinking of buying a P5 from a company called Auto Finders, does anyone know anything about them? Located in Aloha, OR. I just wanna make sure I'm not going to get scammed. I am definitely buying an '02 MP5, just having NO luck in WA, they are all going for WAY over what they should be. If anyone knows of any for sale or happens to see one could you let me know?
Thank you! I'm so excited to be getting one!

Wanted: Black or Yellow '02 P5 w/ sunroof
Um... not quite sure about Autofinders. I've never used them so I have no opinion. I think best thing to do is drive around dealerships and look. I know that Herzog Meier in Beaverton, where I got mine has a couple sitting in their lot right now. I don't know the colors tho, but usually, Mazda dealers will have a few available as people trade them in for the "3" or "6". That'd be your best bet.

Back