Bye Bye MSP.

BlueSpeed

:
Mazdaspeed protege
Well, i'm tradeing my MSP in on a Audi A4 2.8 quattro...what i wanted in the first place.....its been a fun month or so in the MSP.
Later

Ya but that A4 quattro is a blast and a half. I drive my dad's 1.8t all the time... that baby is sweeeeeet! A 2.8 quattro will def. kick! Congrats on the new perchase.... sorry to see you go though. Let us know how you like it ok.

a month? hope you either put a huge downpayment on the new car or a huge one on the old one, otherwise youre gonna get hammered.

BlueSpeed said:
Well, i'm tradeing my MSP in on a Audi A4 2.8 quattro...what i wanted in the first place.....its been a fun month or so in the MSP.
Later

That's funny, i just traded in my modded A4 1.8T on the MSP! Have fun with it, it's a great car.

Head over to www.audiworld.com

Great crew over there.

I almost bought a used A4 1.8T but I ended up getting the MSP. I really really want a Audi S4....one day :)

Yea the old or new s4 is sweet, I believe consumer reports does not rate the Audi A4 platform very high on reliability.

i wanted a A4 1.8T Q for a long time before i got the MSP, theyre definately fun cars to drive. Not quite as tight feeling or as fast feeling as the MSP, but thats easily fixed.

Enjoy it. :D

Lemme tell u this, it took me a few hours and alot of bustin this guys balls to get what i wanted. im paying cash for the audi so i didn't take that bad of a hit on my car. a few grand at the most!
The audi is low mileage still had the factory warranty left and it has 2004 A4 sport package rims on it. ITs so nice. ITs what i wanted in the first place and i do plan on doin some mods.
Later

BlueSpeed said:
Lemme tell u this, it took me a few hours and alot of bustin this guys balls to get what i wanted. im paying cash for the audi so i didn't take that bad of a hit on my car. a few grand at the most!
The audi is low mileage still had the factory warranty left and it has 2004 A4 sport package rims on it. ITs so nice. ITs what i wanted in the first place and i do plan on doin some mods.
Later

Cash usually doesn't have any bearing on what type of deal you get at the dealer. Actually most dealers would prefer you finance the car that way they can make a little bit off the back end of the deal.

Since you can get a new MSP for around 15,970...I"m assuming they gave you 12,750 for it on trade ACV.

i got like $17,000 on trade....not $12,500 no way would i take a hit like that........i wasn; that desprate..
Dan

17K for a used MSP...wow, I should go to Pennsylvania and trade mine in..lol

Latest posts

Back