Breakfast Anyone?

Blitzd

Contributor
:
2007 Mazda3 GT HB; 06 Mazda3 GT ; 05 Yamaha FZ6
I will be in ATL on Saturday morning around 5 - 7 am. anyone wanna do breakfast. We could hang around for a little bit i will be in the Wifey's new Mazda3 GT

Blitzd said:
I will be in ATL on Saturday morning around 5 - 7 am. anyone wanna do breakfast. We could hang around for a little bit i will be in the Wifey's new Mazda3 GT

Like downtown in ATL or where? I have to go to the Southside sometime in the a.m., so I might be up for some brekkist.

RacerXGirl said:
Like downtown in ATL or where? I have to go to the Southside sometime in the a.m., so I might be up for some brekkist.

cool. Yeah we will be at the airport dropping off my father in law.

RacerXGirl said:

werd.jpg

i could be possibly up for this.

could you bring the sub deck brackets?

Rogue Pro5 said:
i could be possibly up for this.

could you bring the sub deck brackets?

Yeah, JA and I are going to go to the Landmark Diner. You are more than welcome to come. I will give you more details in a bit.

Blitzd said:
Yeah, JA and I are going to go to the Landmark Diner. You are more than welcome to come. I will give you more details in a bit.

MAKE A NOTE TO PUT SUB BRACKETS IN CAR THAT YOU WILL BE USING TO TOTE DAD TO THE AIRPORT AND THEN READ SAID NOTE WHEN YOU GET HOME FROM WORK...

...:::just a friendly little reminder...now back to your regularly scheduled programming:::...

LOL, nice... yeah I have to do that all call me tonight and remind me.......
706-442-1707
Tell me to get the sub brackets.

Blitzd said:
LOL, nice... yeah I have to do that all call me tonight and remind me.......
706-442-1707
Tell me to get the sub brackets.
sweet! Another number to drunk dial :p

Back