Boosted_Speed is Going Big Turbo =)

hey if you have that kinda money thats cool lol
how much did that mani run you?

lol i dont have that kind of money but i got the flang for about 50 bucks in puerto rico and brought it here and all other materials cost about 50 bucks so id say maybe 150-200 for new mani with good quality welds

I still don't understand why I am seeing people purposely putting more stress on the stock components even though they have all the information on how to make it bulletproof right at their fingertips.

well my dad is making / welding the manifold soo i guess thats why its so cheap lol all i have to pay for is materials

I still don't understand why I am seeing people purposely putting more stress on the stock components even though they have all the information on how to make it bulletproof right at their fingertips.

im saving up for the tranny components at the moment becouse i dont currently have the cash to put the tranny together and its not like i race all day everyday..

your forgetting whats not at there fingertips, this one thing...called MONEY

thank you ^^^^

i mean if you wana give me the cash too fully doo the tranny go right ahead but as of right now stock tranny is what im gunna run

yea i wanted to do upgraded gears in my trans but...ran short on funds lol
you should be ok as long as you dont beat on it 24/7

you were makin 300hp on 14psi....sorry but no you werent

not that it matters anymore, now that you have that gigantic turbo lol
you should have got the t25 flanged one so you didnt have to have a custom mani made

I'm fairly certain he is going custom mani so he can allow more room for the custom dp.

^already been answered, wanted a custom mani cuz it looks pretty lol

but yea, he'll prob make a shitton of power on low boost with this monster

im saving up for the tranny components at the moment becouse i dont currently have the cash to put the tranny together and its not like i race all day everyday..

Understood. Only saying to use caution.

your forgetting whats not at there fingertips, this one thing...called MONEY

Easy there tiger. That's exactly my point though. If you don't have the money, don't spend all you got and risk burying yourself if something bad happens. Just save until you have enough. I'm not trying to discourage anybody, only trying to help.

okay everyone pics of the mani are posted

Attachments

• Photo0024.jpg
    Photo0024.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 455
  • Photo0025.jpg
    Photo0025.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 415
  • Photo0026.jpg
    Photo0026.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 410
  • Photo0027.jpg
    Photo0027.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 413
  • Photo0028.jpg
    Photo0028.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 410
so is the turbo gonna be a top mount or in the stock location?

and im assuming that he is gonna fit everything, tack it in place, and then TIG weld correct?
what kinda material is tht piping?

so is the turbo gonna be a top mount or in the stock location?

and im assuming that he is gonna fit everything, tack it in place, and then TIG weld correct?
what kinda material is tht piping?

its gunna be a little inbetween lol and yup we tack it too make everything secure then we tig weld it

Back