Boosted_Speed is Going Big Turbo =)

Well I just turned 21 in January and I gotta say where I live there are a s*** ton of cops and they like to play hide and seek all over the place. There are not many places where you can really wind it out so I think I'll be fine with the stock turbo lol.

for real, i get on it in 3rd and 4th and before i know it im at 65mph lol
i guess some people like having insanely fast cars

i would like to drive a super fast MSP one day to see how it feels

i test drove one at 12psi, it was fun, but it wasnt a bullet. not super-fast, but was comfortably quick and didnt detract from the other aspects of the car, such as the suspension.

Update on the status of my car

UPDATE

I got the manifold back from the welder pics are uploaded

CUSTOM FMIC MADE pics uploaded

i waiting for my radiator to come in for we can start makinng the downpipe and everything else

Attachments

• Photo0046.jpg
    Photo0046.jpg
    363.9 KB · Views: 392
  • Photo0047.jpg
    Photo0047.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 371
  • Photo0051.jpg
    Photo0051.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 378
  • Photo0052.jpg
    Photo0052.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 378
  • Photo0053.jpg
    Photo0053.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 370
3.5"? wow.

how much of the bumper or crash bar did you cut for that core? what size is it? 28x7x3 including tanks? (edit: looks bigger actually)

i havent taken off my bumper yet and a lot of the pics i see still have the foam on. but yeah, looking at that a little more looks like youre right. so he cut it out and welded a support in?

good stuff!!

also, about the trans.. it can break no matter what power you're running..

i was running 5psi on my t3t4 setup on a built motor.. the trans just had a welded lsd.. i wasn't driving fast, i just downshifted and boom.. 4th gear gone, tried 3rd, gone, 2nd gone.. .. i had 1st and 5th...

the trans is s***. par is our only option.even cryo treated gears aren't worth a damn.

good stuff!!

also, about the trans.. it can break no matter what power you're running..

i was running 5psi on my t3t4 setup on a built motor.. the trans just had a welded lsd.. i wasn't driving fast, i just downshifted and boom.. 4th gear gone, tried 3rd, gone, 2nd gone.. .. i had 1st and 5th...

the trans is s***. par is our only option.even cryo treated gears aren't worth a damn.

thanks and like i said before i know the tranny is garbage lol theirs no question about it i just want to be able to get to school

holy hell, a 3.5" DP? thats going to sound ridiculous lol
welds on the mani actually dont look bad at all, get it coated and it'll look a ton better

good luck man, awesome so far

Even PAR gears if you dont keep the gear oil changed arnt worth a damn. They start pitting and the teeth will come right off em.

Back